3

Okay so it's been confirmed Tommy's trans in this story (girl to boy)

Lol I love this story.

Tw- swearing, fluff?,

sorry it took so long i had writers block but here it is!!!!

-Rory 

__________

Shroud had no problem with not having him around because he was never around anyways...

He had nothing more on his mind other then the fact he did like Ranboo. although his mom was the reason he did get to met the father like figure to him. no one knew shrouds dad not even Tommy but shroud wanted a dad like figure in this life.

"yes shroud i'll always be here from now on." the enderman was looking at the small boy in front of him. it wasn't normal for the boy as he didn't think he was going to say yes. "really!?" shroud asked the enderman shook his head. "of course" the very tall man was now bending down to talk with shroud. 

they spent some time talking about what would happen helping the two small boys understand. "so boo won't be at are house bee?" Michael asked "yes he's going to stay with Tommy now" Tubbo explained. "oh boo's going to help with scarlett?" Michael asked "yep!" Tubbo said grabbing him hand and taking him down to put his shoes and jacket on. "we're heading out Phil" Tubbo said as the boy gave hugs to his family. "okay be safe" Phil said looking at the door. 

Time wasted on broad games, snacks, and movies as Tommy got his boy ready to leave Ranboo got the small girl from Phil who had been holding her for a while now. a smile came across Ranboo's face as he held the girl again. Putting on the girls jacket carefully as the girl was asleep again. 

at the family of four walked down the prime path Shroud pointed at the small purple flower. Tommy smiled 'Allium' the flower was bright against the black sky and the stars shining hitting the flower perfectly but it was even better when Ranboo and the two kids sit next to the flower the star light now hitting them perfectly now. Tommy only smiled and watched as Ranboo messed around in the dark with Shroud carefully and quietly trying not to wake the small girl in his arms. 

this was why Tommy fell in love with the boy to begin with. Ranboo was good with kids and was just over all a great person and this was why he always loved Ranboo. He only wanted the best for Tubbo but now Tubbo was returning it to the boy who had been there every time he need him. The feint laughs from both boys running around, the smile Shroud was hiding finally out in the open. 

the small boy was tired so Tommy walked over to the boy picking him up. "let's go home" Ranboo says. Tommy nods as they continue walking along  the prime path. soon they got back to Tommy's house.

(A/n i have writer block its so bad lol i'm also listing to love story by Taylor Swift... )

Tommy's pov

i walked up to the door unlocking it. i quickly lay shroud down in his bed and Ranboo took Scarlett to her room. when i was don't i walk into the girl's room and i leaned my body against the door frame. i watched at he sat in the rocking chair and held the girl in his arms. it wasn't to long before he put her in the crib and we walked into the kitchen. 

"you didn't have to sit in with her" i said grabbing two glasses and filling them with water. "yeah but i feel like i haven't been there" Ranboo said laughing slightly. "i mean you haven't but you couldn't so" I say looking at the taller man in front of me. "I'll be here from now on" he said getting up.

i was washing the dishes from breakfast and lunch from earlier that day. he rapped his hands around me and put his chin on my shoulder. "tired?" i asked "yeah a little" he said "my room is open go sleep boo" i said turning off the water and started to dry the dishes. "not without you.." he said letting go of me. "boo your tired.. you played and messed around with all three of your kids today" i said grabbing his hand and dragging him off to my room.  "I'll be back soon boo" i said kissing his forehead. "find ten minutes.. if your not back then i'm dragging you in here" he said as i walked out the room. 

i finished drying the dishes, i put the laundry in the dyer and put a new load in the washer. i walked around pick up toy cars and pink shapes. i went into my room and Ranboo was sleeping. i decide to get more done since he was asleep. So i put the books away and do one more load of laundry, folding it all putting it all away and quietly picked up both kids rooms. i also go into the small office to finish the notes and essay i was assigned for the fish at the docks. 

i didn't realize it was already 5:38am. I heard Ranboo's foot steps coming down the hall and into the office. "let's go toms" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "nope Scarlett with be up in about an hour now" i said looking back at the screen. "toms at an hour of sleep also i'm here now so let me help you out" he said turning my desk chair around. "please toms" he was done with him not being able to help. "fine one hour then i'm up" i said. 

He wasn't having that "No! your going to sleep" he said in a yelling whisper. "ranboo any longer and i won't get to make their breakfast" i said "I'll do it" he said grabbing my hand bring me to the room laying me down, and dragging the blanket up over my body. "Ranboo i don't know about this i'm always up before them and-" '"go to bed toms i'm here now" he said. 

Ranboo's pov

I start to make breakfast and then realized Shroud was to be at school today it was now 7:00am. i wake up the small boy his sister was awake in her room so i grab her too. i put Scarlett in the highchair and Shroud climbed  onto the bar stole. "egges!" Scarlett said. "i don't want to go to school boo" "well you have to go..i'm sorry bud" i said to him. "but i don't like school boo" he wined at me. "sorry but you have to go" i said handed both the kids a plate of food.

once they were done i got both of them dresses and but the younger of the two into a stroller walking the older boy to school. we walk in and i sign him in i wave and head back to the small house. the baby was asleep by the time we got back to i carefully took her out and brought her to Tommy's bedroom he was still asleep. i lay her down on my chest both of them asleep. 

about two hours passed her nap was over. i picked her up bring her out to the living room and we played with her blocks. around  1:30pm. we had lunch Tommy had gotten up to eat with us. by the time Scarlett was done we had to pick her brother up from school. 

the day seemed to go by fast. As we walked down the prime path on are way home Scarlett sees Wilbur. "Uncle Wil!" she yelled to man in front of us.

_______________________________

i know this a while to come out but i had such bad writer's block it took two hole days and like 8 hours of music to finish this again i'm so sorry.. 

i want to make more to this your opinion?

anyways as always drink water, eat food, and get sleep!

-Rory ✨♥