4

the day seemed to go by fast. As we walked down the prime path on are way home Scarlett sees Wilbur. "Uncle Wil!" she yelled to man in front of us.

Ranboo's pov

She asked to get out so I took her out of the stroller. He run up and hugged he uncle scaring him. "Oh hey Scarlett where's you tommy and ranboo?" He asked turn around to see us walking with Shroud. "Unlce Wil!" Shroud yelled running up and hugging him.

"Hi guys how are you? Did you have a good day at school?" Wilbur asked the boy. "Yes I got to play tag in gym class today" the boy said."That's so fun!" Wilbur said.

It was funny to the older brother to find them as he was on his way to see them anyways.

Tommy and I were walking up to him. "I was just coming to see you" Wilbur said hugging his brother. "You look rested today" he finished. "Yeah I made him sleep" I said pick up the girl.

Wil broke the hug and hugged me. "Thank you" he said quietly to me. I hum in response.

We quietly get home and the kids quickly start to make trouble. "Shroud! Scarlett! No running!" Tommy yelled. They stop in front of him "but mum we were playing tag" Scarlett let out a sigh. "Then go play tag in the yard not my house.." He said. Both kids put there shoes on quickly and opened the door. "Don't leave the year!" Tommy yelled as they closed the door.

I sat in the livingroom with wilbur talking Tommy then came in handed him a water and sat next to me. "So what brings you around Wil?" Tommy asked. "Oh nothing other then the house for sale down by the river?!?" He said. "It is!" Tommy said excitedly. "Yep" Wil laughed. "Yesss!" Tommy was excited about the house.

He had told me this afternoon he wanted to get a bigger house and about this house by the river. I heard a knock. "I got it.." I said to both men.

I open the door to see Phil and techno. "No need to knock your family.." I said. "Oh.. alright" Phil said walking in. Techno followed close behind Scarlett in his arms and Shroud walked in to. I closed the door and walked back into the living room.

"I heard it a good house and Tommy's always wanted that house" techno said. "It also closer to Michael and Tubbo..." Phil added. A big smile came over Tommy. He really lived this house. "Then why don't we talk to the people selling it?" I asked. His eyes light up again and his smile got bigger. "Really?!" Tommy said. I nod, again his eyes light up.

"I have the number, if you want it ranboo" Wil said. "Yes I'll call them" I said. He gave me the number. "Thanks" I said walking outside Shroud followed. I picked him up because he wanted up even though we both knew he was to big to be picked up. "Hello, hi um I'm calling about your house on the market?"
__________

I finished talking with the sweet old lady. I walked inside. Shroud had fallen asleep in my arms so I put him in his bed hoping he would just sleep and not wake up.

"So good news, it's still up and we have a walk through tomorrow. Bad news is we'll have to bring the kids" I said walking back out of Shrouds room. "That's okay I can take them why you to look at the house" Phil said. Tommy gives him a small smile say thank you and he nods.
___________

The next day went even faster before we knew it we were walking to Phil's to drop off the smalls. "Nana!" Shroud yelled walking in the door. "Hello children" she said kindly as normal.

We said are goodbyes, Scarlett throw a tantrum as we left, Shroud tried to calm her down but she ended up in Kristin's arms. Shroud waved to us before closing the door.

We were walking down the prime path like we do everyday. We ran into Puffy, Minx, and Niki. We talked for a minute before we had to go.

Tommy grabbed my hand and laid his head on my shoulder as we walked. Soon enough we were there at the riverside house. The older lady standing at the door. We walked up and she smiled saying "you are the ones". "I'm sorry?" Tommy said. "I've seen so meny people but you two you are the ones, you both just have something about you" the woman said with a smile.

We walked though the house. The house was nice it was in a very wonderful location, and it's bigger then the last one.

It had four bedrooms, three baths, an office, and what Tommy calls his dream kitchen. After looking at the house we both decided to take the house as it was a good deal and a great house.

We went to Phil's house for dinner because he wanted us to. I had the paper work in my one hand and Tommy's hand in the other. He was tired and anyone could tell.

We walked in the door to yelling by Shroud. I walk into the livingroom to see he was yell at his sister. "Excuse me?!" I said. Shroud turn around madly walked over to me and hugged me. "Don't yell bud.. talk it out what's wrong?" I said bending down to his level. "She won't stop hitting me and I tried to nicely asked her to stop bit she wont" he said. "Shroud remember she still a baby, she don't understand. She want to play with you" I said he turned around and looked at the girl.

He walked up and gave her a hug. Before grabbing her hand and bring over to talk it out. "Scarlett it not nice to hit people can you say sorry to your brother please?" She looked a bit said but "im sorry big brother" she said giving him a hug. I didn't realize that Phil, Kristen, and the two brothers were watching this. "We have been trying to get those to to stop at for like an hour" Wil said laughing.

I looked up "Yeah sometime it's hard but I learned my way around it with Michael" both grandparents were smiling. "Alright I guess your fine" techno said looking over to Tommy. I smiled.

We ate dinner and Phil and tommy looked at the paperwork for the house. When we were done we got ready to go but before we left techno stop me and said...
__________

Yo sorry for not posting I've been so behind in school and I have so much homework I know this one is shorter then the last three but it's good.

Also cliff hanger!!!!

Next part?

As always drink water, eat food, and get sleep!

-Rory ♡♥︎♡