11

Tw-fluff, panic attack,

I had a bit of a panic attack why writing this but that's bc I had forgotten it was a wensday lol wait- Thursday lol

Anyways injoy
________
Recap
_________
Are day was good after the park we walked over to get food from Niki's restaurant and ate lunch. Soon after we went to Phil's to let Kristen have her day visiting hours with the kids before heading home once again.
_______________
Ranboo's pov
_______________
*Time skip brought to you by my little ponys*
________

The year was closing. Shroud now seven, Scarlett now three and a half can't forget that, and a now eight months old girl.

It was snowing in the dreamsmp lands along with everywhere else. Christmas! Yes normally Christmas is the best time of year but this year was-

"Scarlett that's my present and you can't open it yep we still have two day!"

"I can and I will"

Scarlett was stopped by a tall figure. This tall figure was Quackity. (LOL he's not tall but go with it)

"Scarlett Christmas is still two day way Alright I'm sure your dads wouldn't be happy"

She looks up at him before turning around and placing it back under the nicely decorated tree.

Tommy had done the tree with the kids then once they were in bed he evened them out and rearranged them. Ranbbo just laughed.

Scarlett ran into the kitchen were a boy and Sage were playing and Karl and Tommy were making cookies. Ranboo and sapnap were talking about who knows what.

Quackity felt left out. But Karl noticed. He walked up to Quackity and grabbed his hand pulling he over to help with cookies.

Tomorrow was Christmas eve and dream was having a party that way everyone would send time with each other before the holidays.

"Well if we still have two day then why do I get to open presents tomorrow?" Scarlett asked. "Scarlett drop the attitude right now" Tommy was upset she was talking to her brother like that. "Sorry mum" she said. "Don't say sorry to me.." Tommy said going back to cooking. "Scar it because dream has a Christmas party tomorrow night" Shroud said. "Oooo" Scarlett said.

______________
Ranboo's pov
______________

All three boys were putting the cookies in the over. When I looked over at the eight month old kids. Gone?!
"Sapnap am I blind or.." I point behind him. They couldn't crawl yet so. "What?!" Sapnap panic. I was too. "Tommy we have to go fine are tiny ones again" Karl said.

They walked out and down the hall. Sapnap still panicking. When they cane back with both of the small ones sapnap took a breathe. "Sapnap- hey it okay.. the kids had them" Karl said. A panicked sapnap was interesting because he was always so calm. "Breath Sap Breath"

He was taking breathes slowing calming back down. Quackity was holding his had by this point.

I was sitting next to him, Tommy stood by me with both babys, my arm was around him. "Calm now?" Quackity asked. "Yes thank you... it just scared me" "and that okay to scared you didn't know what happened" Tommy said handing sapnap his child. "Thank innit" sapnap said. "Yep"
___________

Getting up that morning was easy or at least for me. Tommy didn't get much sleep fo to the baby. "Toms go take a nap I'll watch them" I said kissing his forehead. "But you've never watched all three by yourself an-" "toms I'll be fine.."

He handed me the baby in his arms and the other two were on the couch watching bubble Guppies. I walking into the livingroom with a snack for the older two and shaking a bottle for Sage. "Oh boo- thank you but I have a question" Shroud said as I handed him the bowl of gold fish.

"What up?" I asked. I was done shaking the bottle at this point. I started to feed Sage. "The ring is back.. mum took that off years ago why is it back on now?" Shroud asked. "Yep it made mum upset when I used to ask about it" Scarlett added.

"Um.. well I gave it back to him... and he was upset because his favorite person got it and at the time that person wasn't there" I said. "Your his favorite person?" Scarlett asked. "I use to be but now we're all his favorite people" I said with a smile.

A smile came over both the other two kids. "Where is mum?" Scarlett asked "sleeping the baby kept him up Scar" I said sitting next to them on the couch. "Oh"
_________

The day went by fast. Dreams party we were walking to. I looked at Tommy he looked tired. Of course he did ge was taking care of two active kids and a baby. I grabbed him why we were walking hugging him. He laid his head on my shoulder.

At we walking across the small bridge of George's house we were welcomed and just like that the kids were off playing and jumping off the big rocks by the river.

Their snow boots and coat were probably going to get wet and they were going to be cold.

We walked in with a couple of presents, probably two for each kids and one for the family's around.

Although we knew too well Foolish and Fundy were getting 20£ because there 'to old for toys'.

We all ate dinner before we found are why to the living room. Were all the kids opened  their presents for the others. Most of them having fun messing around with the toys they opened.
________

Sorry about how short this is and how long I've been gone I'm back in school so...

Hope you can forgive me lol

Eat,drink,sleep

-Rory♡