Part one UwU

A/N: Helllloooo cuteies! I feel like Y/N would look like a better version of me so I made a picrew of her! I hope you like it! UwU

I woke up with the sun in my blue-violet-red-green orbs. As I sit up my smooth, perfect 7ft long golden hair falls into my face. I then put it in a messy bun. I get out of bed and put on my best outfit!

A/N: OMG HER OUTFIT LOOKS AMAZING! I WISH I HAD THAT

I put on a little makeup,only a little, so I look pretty. I'm so not like other girls. I'm one of The Boys, I don't like drama, and I don't dress like a barbie doll. I also don't like the color pink.

I flew downstairs and saw my abusive step mom. "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hello m-m-m-m-m-mom" I said to the evil lady before me. "Hello rat. Get out and leave for school. And stop studdering. Its annoying. AND CUT YOUR HAIR IT'S TOO LONG!" She told me. Ugh, she does NOT understand me.

Timeskip to school UwU

I walked into school and saw all the popular girls talking next to my locker. One looked at me and yelled "LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S THE BRAT!" I turned around and tryed to run but failed. The leader, Jessie, looked down on me. She had hair down to her sholders and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a black dress and a sports jacket. Her boyfriend was a football player and was super hot. He was my crush UwU

(real author: No but I want Jessie to be my wife)

"Listen here, no one wants you here studdering *bleep*. So just die already." Jessie said. Her friends joined in. "Loser! Worthless! Dumb! Fat" they all yelled. I started crying. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-your t-t-t-the w-w-worst Jessie! I-I-I-I-I-I h-h-h-h-h-hate y-y-you!" I started running to the rooftop, past the goth kids and a few teachers. They all yelled at me when i pushed them out of the way! Can't they see me running is more important then the rules? 

When I got to the roof, I wanted to sing my favorite song... I inhaled and exhaled, the started. "T-t-t-this is my f-f-f-f-f-fight song, t-t-t-take back my l-l-l-l-l-l-l-life song!" as i was singing, I heard some claping from behind me. It was Jack! Jessies boyfriend! 

A/N: OMG CLIFFHANGERRRR! I feel so bad for Y/N. No one understands her... Just like me!! But now she will have a bad boy to take care of her :)