Part 18

Y/N's POV:

 "CHAD!" I yelled . He said he wouldn't be like this. He said he wouldn't eat my friend's. He promised me that they would be safe. I started sobbing. "C-C-C-C-CHAD T-T-T-THIS ISN'T Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU! YOUR B-B-B-B-B-BETTER THEN T-T-T-THIS!"

Chad looked at me. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm just so hungry. I need HUMAN meat." he explained. I looked at him. " Maybe this can fix you... " I said.

I turned into a half demon/ half angel/ half deer/ half god/ half Satan/ half Grinch/ half Santa/ half simp/ half Kpop stan/ half dream/ half sans/ half Jetpack/ half car/ half wolf/ half dog/ half cat / half pizza and half human UwU. I then zapped Chad with my mega powers. Now he will never eat a human again.

We then had a Make out session and it got spicy 😉

~~The next morning~~

Ollie POV

We where at Faith's house shoving black coffee and a cheeseburger down her throat so she would not be drunk. She was now sitting there trying to help us figure out what happened last night. Turns out, Y/N called us to say that Chad was an alpha wolf. Also that he doesn't mean to try and eat me-

Whatever. Me and Jack where taking embarrassing photos of Faith when the doorbell rang. When we opened it, our friends walked in. 

Jessie say next to Faith, with Y/N and Chad on the floor making out. Jack was sitting down and I was next to him. When we where talking Jessie said something. "Did you know we are having a new student?" She asked. " NOPE" I said, popping the p. Y/N turned around. God she is ugly. "Y -y-yep. He is s-s -s-super nice. I m-m-m-met him a-a-a-at the d-d-d-doctors" she said. " Why where you at the doctors? " I asked. "I w-w-w-was in a c-c-c-car crash and my Step mom, goldfish and the rest of my dignity died." She replied. "I broke all my bones, they healed in 5 mins."

Jessie rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Anyways when I saw his Tiktok page, I saw that he was Faith's type 😏" Jessie said . She showed us all a photo. Faith's mouth dropped. They took the phone. "THIS IS A FRIEND OF MINE! He is so nice, he has an amazing smile and pretty eyes.... Oh god his voice could make anyone melt..." Said Faith. 

Jack smirked. "SIIIIIMMMMMPPPP!" He yelled. Faith looked like they discovered something new. " OMG I'M A SIMP! " She yelled. "Yes you are" I said. "Yep" Jack joined. So did Jessie. Chad stayed quiet. "What's a simp" asked Y/N. "Shut up no one likes you" said Jack.