Part 28

Y/N POV

Me and Faith where going to go shopping today. Both of us didn't have plans and needed new outfits for prom. We also called Ollie and Jessie and they said they would come. Jack stayed home because he needs to relax 😐

 "UwU" I said cutely as I walked up to them. "Shut up Y/N no one cares." Ollie said annoyed. Jessie rolled her eyes. We looked at Faith as she ran into a suit shop. 

 " GUYSSS LOOK AT THAT SUIT! I WANNA GET IT FOR PROM! PLEASEEE! " She yelled. "Faith, should you not wear a dress?" I said, blinking. " NO. SUIT. NOW. " Faith yelled more, looking annoyed. 

We waited outside the shop for Faith to get their suit fitted. She walked out with a smile on their face. "Ok to the dress shop for you guys!" They said happily. " Aww Faith seems so happy! " Ollie said. 

 "Yes it's annoying. She's taking the attention off me!" I said . "Shut your mouth you little mouse. No one cares about what you have to say." Jessie said, really annoyed. " I do. Whatever she says it funny" Ollie said. 

Chad walked into the mall and ran up to me. "Hey boo boo bear!" He said happily. "Hi Chaddy waddy sugar cube honey bun! Why are you here?" I asked with my adorable smile. He hugged my 1'2 frame and patted my 17ft golden long hair. "I wanted to see you in your cute prom dress hunny bunny."

"Ew" Faith said. Everyone had a bag of popcorn and their prom dresses/suits in hand. "YOU WENT SHOPPING WITHOUT ME?!" I yelled, turning into my smexy demon form. Chad was drooling and Faith looked unfazed. They then walked away.

Everyone else walked away.

A/N: YASSSS QUEEN! TURN INTO YOUR DEMON FORM