Part 16

Y/N:

Everything was great at the party. Faith was drunk and passed out on the floor. Jessie could not get them out the door. Jack and Ollie where talking or flirting next to the huge fireplace. Mr. Fisher was talking to Mr. Tanash about the government or something.

Nothing can ruin this party!

Faith's POV:

Hehe thinking go brrr... All I could hear where muffled voices from the people around me. I was thinking about how hot anime girls are and how I want to be skinny. I saw a cat and gave it head pats. 

I was standing in a corner holding a read cup that you see in movies. I was starting to black out again when I hear Jessie yell "*something something* police". 

All I could think in my mind was the words "F*** da police". Then I realized I said it out loud. I said it 2 times before Ollie was yelling it too. Jack joined in, then Y/N and Chad. Mr. Tanash was yelling it as if his life depends on it. Mr Fisher and Jessie looked concerned. 

When a police officer walked in, he looked out over a sea of drunk students (who surprisingly here, even though they were not supposed too) yelling "F*** the police" in his face. He seemed impressed. When he called in his buddies they said "Everyone stay calm. We just need to arrest anyone who in intoxicated" . 

I grabbed the nearest beer bottle, smashed it on the ground and yelled "SCATTER!!!" and everyone ran if different directions . I ran into the laundry room, jumped out the window ran through the backyard. I saw this big fence and I said "I never claimed a fence that high before" in an All Might voice. 

 I then woke up at home.