Part 4 O_o

A/N: First: that is what our new character looks like, Faith. And second: OMG JACK IS SUCH ALPHA WOLF DADDY 😩😘❤😏😍👹😎😋😗😙😉😚🤗😇🙂😊😀😁😂😃

I was sitting at lunch with Jack when he turned to me. "You will always love me right?" He asked. " Y-y-y-yes of c-c-course Jack! Y-y-your my alpha b-bad b-b-b-boy" I replied. "Good" he said. 

Suddenly, a boy.. No, a man walked in.

A/N: Awooga 😍

I heard some girls whisper "That's the new teacher! He is sooo fine 😩" the other one said "He is a DILF. I'd let him keep me after school 😏"

The girl who called him a DILF is Faith. She likes everyone tho so it's no surprise... Jack out his arm around me in a protective way, as if to tell everyone that I'm his. I blushed .

The teacher walked over to my table. "Hello Y/N! I see you have great English grades! Keep it up!" He then walked away. Wow... He was hot! He had soft brown orbs and short purple hair.

He then walked over to the girls table. "Miss Faith, can you come to my office? I want to help you with your work" He told her. Faith looked like a tomato. "S-sure! I'll grab my stuff" she replied. She scrambled to get her stuff together a d then ran after him. 

Jack looked at me. "That teacher seems too young to be a teacher" he said. "I'm s-s-s-sure he a n-n-n-n-nice p-p-p-person" I said back. "Whatever." He said. He then stood up and walked away. What's wrong with him!?

A/n:  OoOOoOo a new teacher is causing drama... I like that kind of man 😩👹