Filler - Grilled Cheese

Its an average day (if you could call any day with the chaotic crew 'average') Jack was cooking on the stove (bad idea) He decided he was gonna make a grilled cheese sandwich (another bad idea)

*Ollie walks in* "Whatcha doinnnn?" "Making a grilled cheese- want one?" "Nope- throat says no rn-" "I see" *Faith walks in Chad following them* "Sup simps" "Stfu" "What're you doing?" "Waiting for Jack to fail miserably making a grilled cheese sandwich" "Fail miserable?" "He can't cook for shit"

Jack stops, smacks Ollie's head, goes back and seems to realize his grilled cheese is on fire "STFU I CAN TOO COOK-" "OWW HEY-" "Uh- fire?" "Fire?" "Fire."

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK-" "Don't you dare poor water on my stove young man" "YOUNG MAN?????" "TURN THE STOVE OFF DUMBASS GUVE ME THE SKILLET-"Ollie grabs the skillet forgetting that i was hot he drops it in to the sink and runs COOL water NOT COLD "AWH FUCKING BITCH ASS SHIT-" "Calm down shorty.." "NOWS NOT THE TIME FAITH- fuck- that hurt like a butch ass on a pole-"

Chad goes to grab the bandages, (if ur wondering where y/n is, she at her house doing chores) "Here- also.. sorry for tryna eat you the other night.. I was have a hard time at home and thought you looked tasty.." "yeah yeah you didn't eat me and you didn't mean it you're fine gimme the bandages-" "right- here-"

"Ollie.." "Jack?" "Are you ok..?" "Yeah?" "Ok.. sorry for burning your hand.." "It wasn't your fault- im the one who grabbed the skillet itself- not the handle-" "Could i have a kiss?" "Sure-" *Smol cute kith kith* "STOP I DON'T WANT TO TURN GAY-" Chad yells-

THE ENDDDDDD 😩😩😩😩

Its me 😎 Kickaflip 😎 Follow the author if you arent already following- uhhhh yeah- im ollie- in the store and out- WJAHHAHA SUSHSHSH

Demon_490: Everyone say thank you to my best friend Ollie. Please go follow him. He is a best friend a girl with body issues could have.

@kickaflip thank you for being my friend. You are so amazing and I love you so much man. You and Tyler have helped me through so much you don't even know. Thanks for being there and dealing with my random venting. 

EVERYONE FOLLOW OLLIE OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! @kickaflip