Chapter 1 💫

Harry's POV:

"I'm nervous mom" I complain today I officially turn 13 which means that I get to see what I am. Though everyone keeps on saying I'm going to be a beta or an omega I really hope not.

My "Dad" Desmon is the pack leader and I have an older brother his name is Victor I don't like him though he's mean to me all the time and he's also an Alpha which my father likes a lot cause you don't have to be a disappointment unlikely me I'm soft my dad said that that's only cause I haven't become a man like him yet I also have a sister her name is Gemma shes really nice to me I would give up the whole world for her and also my mom I love them equally.

"Honey is going to be fine whatever you get I would still love and support you." My mom said while giving me a kiss on my temple."Come on sweetheart is going to be fine just enter the room."

"But Mom..." I keep on whining and as I'm about to enter the room Victor comes in "Oh come on your being a pussy we all know you're not going to be an Alpha I still don't know why dad has faith in you your a disappointment" He said while rolling his eyes at me.

Tears started to swell up in my eyes my mom looked at me and then Said "Victor you better say sorry he's your brother and you should love him either way and I do not want to hear you talking about your brother like that ever again. Understand ." She said red started to show in her eyes I've never seen her like that but it faded away as soon as she saw me.

"Now You better say sorry" "But Mo-" "If you don't apologize right now you will have no devices or be able to go outside unless is for school" I heard him growl and it scared me at first but then he looked at my mom rolled his eyes and said "Ugh. Ok, fine look Harold I'm sorry that you're going to disappoint dad and because of the way I talked to you" He said rolling his eyes and leaving before my mom gets to say something because I still had tears in my eyes.

Before anything else happened I quickly disappeared to the special room for when you have your heats or your ruts.

I started to feel weird and there were a lot of toys and it felt weird looking at them in real life because I've seen those but like not in person you know. Anyways I think I'm starting to feel really you know horny and I barely just entered the room I grabbed a few stuff that I found interesting and I would definitely not mind trying it after that I am ready for it to come and when it does it all went like a blur.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A few days later

"No no no no no no no" I keep on saying that because I'm an OMEGA I'm going to die as much as my dad lives me I don't think hell let me stay he might as well kill me I'm such a disappointment I guess Victor was right I am going to fail my whole family for all that I know I already did why did I have to be born like this I know my mom said that shell supports me no matter what but I think she just said that to make me feel better and I guess that she thought that I wasn't going to be like this.

I don't know for how long I keep crying probably for an hour or two but I hear a slight knock on my door I don't want to see anyone right now but they keep on knocking so I open the door and I see the last person I want to see right now. Victor.

"Why are you crying huh let me guess you finally know that you a disappointment didn't you. I mean if you got a beta your going to be fine it's not that bad actually but if you got an omega boy let me just tell you you're fucked no one will like anyone like you I mean just look at your body" 

He says looking at me up and down as if I were the most disgusting person alive this hit me hard I know that he was mean to me but that was just teasing now he's saying all of this with a serious with a discussed look on his face that makes me want to cry more.

But I didn't want to show him that I'm weak so I told him "You know what yes I'm an omega I don't care what you say because you've been hating me my whole life you don't care about how I feel or anything so say whatever you want to say and I don't care if all of you live me." I said with tears running down my cheeks not even I believe myself when I said that I don't care if they live me I love my family and would do anything for them.

 I just hope that they at least have a bit of sympathy for me and let me stay I can't tell this to anyone not even Gemma because she's meeting up with this guy and has been very busy with him so I don't want to ruin that for her.

"Do not talk to me like that you understand I'm older than you and I'm an alpha I could do anything to you and no one will care cause no one in this world like you look at you faggot discussing and fat I hope when they kick you out that you die and never come back again just a few more years and you'll be gone." 

After he finished saying all of that stuff I was full-on crying he also slapped me and kicked me in the ribs they hurt a lot but I couldn't even make any sound after a lot of pain I was laying on the ground holding my ribs then everything went black.

A/N

Hey guys or whoever is reading this as you may know it's my first time writing and I was really nervous to post this I'll try to keep on posting every night cause I have insomnia so this helps me sleep kind of so I'll see if I can keep on writing because I've got a lot of stuff to do but I'll keep you guys updated.

XX ᗪ卂丨丂ㄚ

                              Don't forget to vote also get some sleep bye loves