Chapter 6💫

HARRY'S POV

Once I woke up I could hardly even open my eyes and not because it was bright outside or anything apart because I was also knocked out by some random alpha with a bat, and I don't even know what day it I or what time it is.

When I look down to at least try to have a look at my watch I notice it's gone I mean what did I expect? I'm not too fond of the way this place smells like it smells like... EW it smells like that ugly alpha what was his name again? Oh yeah, Nick what an ugly name just like him.

I seriously need to come up with a plan I mean where even am I? And who has a random dark room with no windows I know for a fact this shit place is not a basement and well as I'm saying this in my head I start to hear voices outside of the room but they're really faint as I'm getting up to get closer to the door I realized I can't.

"great" I whisper to myself as I see that my feet are restrained onto the floor and if I move an inch they will make a really loud noise I do not need to see Nick right now I mean who even kidnaps a poor omega and hold up as I recall he called me a luna? what the actual fuck I didn't know that I could be a Luna I mean sure my mom is one but I didn't think that it just passes onto the next omega?

Oh how I wish my mother could be here but fuck her, I love her but I still can't believe all those years she never even thought of how much pain I was dealing with, then I start to hear the voice become louder and louder and not because they're yelling.

"Shit, they're coming" I once again whisper to myself trying my best to pretend to still be knocked out once again having to be laying on this dirty ass floor, as I'm closing my eyes the door I open finally brings some light inside the room.

"Just look at him," I think it's Nick that's talking but who is he talking to?

"OMG I didn't think you were serious about that, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NICK YOU CANT JUST KIDNAP AN OMEGA" the stranger whisper yelled. literally what I'm saying, I say inside my head.

"Well, you know how my dad gets Liam you better than anyone knows that, and plus this omega is not just an omega apart from that he's a boy omega which is already rare he's a Luna." Oh so Liam is his name actually it fits his voice quite well maybe so does his face?

"Look Nick I'm just trying to be there for you but I'm sure Simon wouldn't mind having to wait a few more weeks or months to actually meet your mate not a random omega trust me you do not want to do that remember that this omega is also someone who has feelings and even if he's not mated that does not give you any right to take that part from him" Okay now I really want to see what this liam guy looks like maybe I'll just have a look, 'cause a little look won't hurt anyone right? "Liam you cant be serio-" WRONG.omg, I should've never opened my eyes not even a little bit.

"Well look who is awake," Says nick as he tries to come closer to me which is going to be hard but to be honest I mean from what I've been hearing his dad is obviously the head alpha which means I can't do anything o him unless I have a deathwish. As he was about to caress my cheek Liam pull him away from me to give me a little more space to breathe in a way.

And as he does that an idea shoots right through my head. If I can't hurt him physically I'll have to hurt him in other ways.

So I whimper for his touch. Liam shoots me a confused look but let's go of Nick either way. as nick rushes to come closer, I was trying really hard not to throw up from how bad his scent was to me."What's wrong my love? are you okay? Are you hurt? What do you need" FOR YOU TO GET AWAY I want to say but of course, I have to stick to my original plan and even if I really don't want to say it I know I have to say it"

"You alpha only you" And that is how my plan started to work by the way he looked at me.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND TO SLEEP LY<33

xx∂αιѕу