Chapter 4 💫

Hiya sorry it took a long time for me to update I mean almost 2 months anygays continue with the story

Harry's POV

"Honey I need you to come outside for a bit please..."  For some reason, her voice sounded weird as if she was weak but the thing is that I'd never heard that kind of voice from my mom I didn't know whether to trust her or not I don't really feel loved anymore in this house.

As I open the door, of course, I see my mom but she looked really sad not just that but again she looked disappointed But as soon as I started to look away from her she broke down uncontrollably sobbing in my arms "Oh honey I'm so sorry this had to happen to you I'm sorry that your dad acted this way I didn't think we would have this problem oh how I wish that I could fix this or turn back time."

Okay, see that hurt more she just said in a short sentence I want to get rid of you I sigh "It's fine mother it really is I hope that I could make it up to all of you I'm so sorry you had to deal with that downstairs."  Yup I just called her mother I'm not trying to sound rude or weird but I don't think anyone in this house deserves to be called my family, especially after all of the looks they gave me downstairs.

"Harry I'm so sorry you shouldn't have to apologize I tried to convince your dad on staying here more time but he just doesn't want to listen I'm sure that in time he'll get used to you and what you are if that doesn't happen then you'll be leaving the day you turn 18 we won't do anything but you'll have to leave or you attend to the consequences of you father that I sadly can't control. I'm so sorry hun."

I sigh at that before she leaves I tell her in a low whisper is fine while looking at the floor and then I lock my door once again go to bed and hope for the best tomorrow I mean I've got school and that's bad cause everyone will know I'm an omega but who knows what can happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N sorry guys I'm going to have to skip for a few years cause I want Larry to meet already)

4 years later.....

I'm not okay and I know that I need to get out of this place as soon as possible my Father and Victor started abusing me a few months after I came out as an omega.

Abusing as hitting and doing other stuff using me for their own goods specially when Victor goes into rut I hate him but who I hate the most is my Father cause he always encouraged him to do those stuff and worse I never told anyone cause there's no point no one can go against the Pack leader unless your another pack leader from a different one.

My mom is almost never home anymore and Gemma moved out with her boyfriend after all the avoided started but I think they are planning to bond soon honestly I'm happy for them but jealous at the same time cause no one even pays attention to me.

I'm 17 now I missed the old days I kind of have a friend that's helping me with moving into another pack but he said it's hard to adjust and because I'm the Packs leader's son were not aloud to do many research.

I just have to wait one more year and I'm out of this place.

Today we went to look and search for available packs but again nothing came out good I can't really do anything even if he's there cause my so called family thinks I'm a slut and the only thing I do is fuck around whenever I'm not home for me now my home is not home anymore it's like I'm a prisoner in my own house.
————————————————————
Hey guys I really missed writing but I haven't really got the time to that much next chapter is probably going to be about Harry turning 18 and leaving the house finally also I know it's not the best but I'm trying my best have a great day or night.                                               Xx りムノ丂リ

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND TO SLEEP LY<33