Chapter 3💫

Hey so there has been a lot happening in my life right now that's why I haven't written anything also this chapter is not going to be too long.                                                                      ENJOY :) 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Harry's POV:

"YOUR WHAT!!!!!!" My dad screamed in his alpha voice. 

And that made me, Gemma, and our mom bow our heads and whimper out of fear because never in my whole 13 years of living did I've ever hear my dad use his alpha voice to say I was ok with this would be a total fucking lie.

 I'm scared shitless. But I saw that my mom started to get closer to him and I was scared that something could happen to my mom but she only said.

"Please honey listened it wasn't his choice and we can't change it as much as I want to I can't change who he is let's just try to talk it out ok??" And as soon as my mom finished saying those words it hurt me yeah cause she promised that she would have loved me even if I got something that normally doesn't come in other people. 

But as I said every word she kept on saying she kept on getting closer to my dad she tried to hug him but he threw her to the floor while glaring at me I knew that he was going to come after me and do God know what but I'm scared because his eyes are blood-like red.

He kept on getting closer and closer and I kept on backing up without even noticing that I was doing that and I saw that he was getting even madder.

 I looked over to my mom trying to get up from the floor and tears are in my eyes I looked over to Gemma and she was kind of giving me a disappointed look but she was also very sad you could just notice by her eyes I don't know why but my eyes trail of to Victor and I would have thought that he would be with a smirk or proud face but when I looked at him his eyes showed worry? and he also looked scared but at the same time mad and concerned.

Going back to meeting my dad's eyes his eyes held disappointment but also he looked at me with a disgusted look on his face and at that point I started to let the tears in my eyes scape.

"You fucking disgust me I can't fucking believe that I made such a disgrace now everyone is going to fucking hate your guts but not only that but they'll probably move out of the pack because the fucking pack leader made an Omega male how much I fucking wish to kick you out and honestly just go and pack your shit we don't need you here and not a lot of people are going to remember you so GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR AT LEAST MY FACE YOU DISGUSTING F**GOT," He said using his alpha voice yet again the second time this day.

For my part, I was full-on sobbing I didn't think that my dad was going to react this way and my mom said she tried to change who I was I guess that's what I saw in her eyes that I couldn't figure out, either way, I ran towards my bedroom because I didn't want my dad to get even madder I am also really sad because this is the only family that I have and I also have to look for another pack at 13 years old and that's a lot of pressure on me at such a young age so I started to pack up my stuff but I kept on hearing screams downstairs didn't really pay attention to it because I was really lost in my own thoughts that the screams were faint.

Right when I was going to leave I know it kind of was rude but not at the same time that I was leaving without saying goodbye but it was easier for me to just go and try to forget that to look at their faces and have them just shut the door in my face. 

And when my dad said that not a lot of people are going to miss me I think is true because I don't have that many friends and also my dad never really wanted to mention me until we knew what i was he did the same thing when my brother was born and people were surprised that he even existed but not at the same time cause as much as he played football(A/N For the people that think is American football please get a life) with me he did the same thing with my brother he didn't actually keep us a secret but at the same time he did but a lot of people have seen me with him but maybe they'll just forget.

I was about to climb out of the window when I hear all the screaming was done downstairs and I could hear steps coming closer to my door and even though it was locked and no one could open it I hear a knock coming from the other side and I hear my moms voice in a faint way saying my name.......

A/N 

Hello I hope you liked what I did for this chapter is not very long but at least is an update I'm nervous about tomorrow too cause I have my very first game with my new team so I hope we win but also its kind of snowy outside even though we're supposed to be in "Spring" anygays i hope you had a wonderful Day/ Night 

XX♔ đΔⒾş𝐲 ☺

                           DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND GET SOME SLEEP<3