Chapter 2 💫

Harry's POV:

When I wake up I'm laying on the hospital bed of our house I try to sit up but I'm in a lot of pain and someone stops me so I looked at them and turns out it was my mom she looks at me really worried. "What happened, baby are you ok?" 

"Yeah, mom I'm fine just hurts to breathe a little."

"Do you know or see who did this and how you got attacked will be immediately kicked out of the pact or get killed if they're not." As soon as my mom finished her speech I can see the red in her eyes but it was starting to disappear then Victor comes in and screams "NOOOOO!!! YOU CAN"T DO THAT!!!"

My mom turns around to see him out of breath and says "Well I most surely can he's my son I'm the wife's pack leather and they broke one of his ribs and almost his nose he could have been KILLED HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FEEL OR REACT AND HES YOUR BROTHER YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO PROTECT HIM UNLESS IS ONE OF YOUR ASSHOLE FRIENDS THAT YOU KNOW AND DID THIS TO YOUR BROTHER."

I see Victor flinch and terror shows in his eyes but I don't blame him I mean I'm the same my mom never acts like this.

 "Sorry, Mom I didn't know that whoever did this made so much damage to him I should have been there for him your right I'm sorry for screaming at you too I shouldn't have done that your my mom, and I need to respect you. Sorry..."

I see all the anger fade from my mom's eyes but now I'm the angry one I mean can you blame me Victor just fucking played innocent and my mom believed him if she only knew that he was the one that did all of this to me I could tell her right now but even with all of what Victor has done to me he's still my family and my hearth is not able to say anything either.

But then I feel the tears streaming down my cheeks because I know when I get better something is going to happen and it's going to involve Victor.

My mom comes close wipes my tears away and whispers "Honey, please, I need to know who did this to you I'm so sorry I let that happen and for my screaming, I know this is hard for you but I need to know so they can pay for what they did to you baby please." Tears are forming in her eyes and I let mine scape too.

And as I was about to tell her but then I remembered that Victor was here I looked over to him and if looks could kill I would be dead by now mean I feel that I am going to be anyway.

 So I say while crying because I know what's going to happen to me "I'm so sorry mom I am I'm sorry for being a disappoint and couldn't defend myself I didn't see who they were I'm so sorry mom" I choke out in between sobs

She pulls me in a tight hug and lets me cry but when I calmed down she says "Baby it's ok none of this is your fault and it's fine that you couldn't defend yourself you just came out from figuring out what you were. By the way, what did you get?" 

I start crying again, I can't tell her she'll hate me I try to run upstairs to my room but my mom catches me and keeps on holding me even though I'm trying to run she is much stronger than I am so keeps me there with worried eyes of my reaction.

Once she notices that I've calmed down one again settles me to the bed and then waits for me to answer her question I'm tearing up again but I don't want her to see me crying again and of shame, I look down at the floor and whisper.

"....Omega...." I start to cry a little again and I look up at my mom and see her face full of shock but also showing a little bit of fear? but then she leans in hugs me and says.

"Baby, I told you I don't care what you are I'll love you, either way, I need you to understand that ok I love you and I'm never going to stop even when I die ill always love you no matter what." she peaks my temple at the end."Come on let's get you to bed it's getting late but you won't be going to school but I and dad have to work so Victor will stay with you and if you need anything just call him ok Goodnight sweety"  

She says and then leaves me with a  kiss on my cheek but as soon as she leaves I start crying because I know that tomorrow is not going to be good.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥The next day

Everything has been going well today with Victor he didn't do anything to me today and I'm grateful for that but right now we're all at the dining table eating dinner and my parents said that they have an important announcement to make even Gems is here and I'm pretty surprised when she said that she had some things to say too I'm really excited cause we barely sit in the family to eat dinner they even cooked a big meal to what we normally have.

"Ok guys as I said before we started eating we have an announcement to make so. Me and your father were thinking of going on a little vacation but just me and your father because we haven't had a long time just for ourselves so we booked a ticket for a cruise and we are going to leave tomorrow morning and we are going to be gone for at least 2 weeks."

OMG....... noooo they can't leave I have to do something  I probably just pretend to be even worse and then they'll have to stay even if they want to or not. Wait no never mind I'm going to be ok cause Gemma is going to be here so nothing bad can happen to me if she's here omg thanks, god.

"Ok, my turn so my boyfriend said it could be fun if I can go camping with him and his family and I think that it's going to be really good because we are going to be together for two weeks and ill be leaving tomorrow to meet his family first then we'll leave after a few hours."

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm officially dead because everyone agreed with her so they're all leaving me with Victor for two whole fucking weeks I can't do this I should run away but where the hell am I supposed to leave ugh this should be easy it's just running away from your family.

 "HARRY, sorry but I just asked you something arent you going to respond." My father said getting me out of my thoughts "Um sorry dad what did you ask me?" "I said that you just got out of figuring out what you were so I asked you what you were and how you were because of what they did to you." 

Fuck omg ok harry calm down he'll be just like your mom it's going to be fine but even though I said that  I could still feel the anxiety inside of me about to explode.

"Yeah dad I'm feeling like yesterday but a little better but  I'm trying to remember who it was too cause this actually hurts a lot even to eat." 

" Thats good son I love you and all but you still haven't answered my question, have you? No, now common tell me I'm a very curious person and you know that"

"Yeah that I umm  I don't know ho to tell you but umm ok."

"I'm an Omega.....

A/N

Hello as I said ill be trying to be posting regularly as much as I can I love every single one of you that's reading this and have an amazing day/night.

                                                         DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND GET SOME SLEEP <3