26.

Two weeks later. | 10/19/2022-11:57pm

"Kentrell." Saniyah laughed, watching as he stuck his head under her shirt, laying his skin against hers while he pushed his head through the top hole of the shirt.

"This still ain't close enough fa' me. I need to climb in your skin." He mumbled, and she laughed, feeling the already oversized shirt being stretched further.

"Go to sleep." She chuckled, letting him lay his face in her neck.

"I'm hurting you?" He asked, and she shook her head no, pulling the shirt that she wore off of both of their bodies.

He laid his head on her bare chest, and she lowly hissed, making him turn to face her as she removed his head from her boobs.

"What's the matta'?" He held a small frown on his face, watching hers frown up as well.

"My boobs hurt. They growing." She chuckled, pulling him back down to lay on her upper chest.

"I can't wait for you to have my baby. That was the best birthday gift ever on god." He rubbed her side, and she smiled.

"Speaking of-." She paused to look over at the clock, "Happy birthday baby. It's 12." She pulled the cover over them, turning both of their bodies to lay facing one another.

"Thank you. I love you." He pecked her lips, and she deepened the kiss, slowly pulling away afterwards, leaving his eyes in a trance once they opened.

"I love you too. And I'm so happy with you and who you're becoming, and the you that you left in the past. You've been doing so good for me, and it doesn't go unnoticed. I love you so much and I can't wait to raise our babies with you." She rubbed his face, and he kissed her again, sliding his tongue in her mouth.

She held his jaw, his tongue flicking against hers as the kiss once again deepened. He pulled away, trailing his kisses down her neck.

"I love you so much I just wanna be better for you. Thank you for noticin' that I'm tryin'. I wanna be good for you and the babies too. You been the best help." He mumbled, his face in her neck.

"I'm proud of you." She told him, and he tightened the grip on her waist, and she chuckled, hugging him back.

"I don't wanna do nothing today but hold you. I just wanna lay in the bed with you all day. We can order food and eat some snacks. I would say smoke but yo fast ass wanna get pregnant and shit." He muttered the last part, and she laughed, shaking her head.

She quieted her laughs down once Von began to stir in his sleep, currently laying on the other side of her-having been sleep for the last two hours.

"But I had something planned already." She chuckled, rubbing his neck where her name was tattooed.

"Cancel it. I told you when you started planning last month I ain't wanna do nothin'." He shrugged, and she smiled, rolling her eyes.

"It wasn't anything big. Just to show you that I appreciate you." She told him, and he pecked her lips twice, before placing his face back in her neck.

"I already know that. That's why I love you most." He mumbled, rubbing the nape of her back because she'd been complaining about it lately.

"I love you too. Do you wannaaaaa, maybeee-have sex all day?" She whispered the last part, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Yeah. I only wanna fuck you though. He can fuck you too, but I feel like me and you ain't been intimate in a minute. You feel like that or no?" He asked, inhaling the scent of her strawberry pancake lotion from her shoulder.