Chapter 3

⚠️Warning for Eating disorder

Word count: 1,060
_____________________

I grab on the remote and turn on netflix. I ask, "What would you like to watch?" She answers, "What's your favorite movie?" I reply, "(whatever your favorite movie on netflix is)." She says, "Then let's watch that." I nod and turn it on. Once it's over, we fall asleep in eachother's arms.

•Saturday•

I wake up to a knock on my door. I get up and throw a robe on before answering it. It's Eric and he says, "Rise and shine bitch, let's get ready." I chuckle and reply, "Alright, see you later, bitch."

I close the door and turn around to see Sally tearing up. I sit next to her on the bed and wipe her tears as I ask concerned, "What's wrong Sally?" She answers, "You're going to leave now, aren't you. They always leave."

I reply, "What no. This wasn't a one time thing for me, I like you a lot a lot Sally. I'm just going to my school trips activities, i'll be back tonight. You know, i'm going to come back and take a shower, meet me there and i'll make you feel good this time."

She nods and I get up and grab my itinerary for today and hand it to her. She asks, "What's this?" I reply, "This is what i'm doing today, you can keep it so you know what i'm doing at what time today."

She says, "Thank you Y/n. Random question, so you believe in ghosts?" I reply, "I don't, but i'm guessing that's what you are, so I was wrong." She asks, "Does that freak you out, that i'm dead?" I shake my head no and reply, "No, I just feel sad that you died and here and are now stuck. If you don't mind me asking, how did it happen, and how long ago?"

She answers, "In the nineties, the lady at the front desk that you met, shoved me out of a window." I reply, "Sally, i'm so sorry." She chuckles and says, "Well it's not like I didn't deserve it, I kind of left her son to die." I take Sally's hand and say, "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that." She says, "Your sweet, nicest person i've ever met actually."

I reply, "I'm sorry, that's really sad because you deserve to have someone be kind to you." I place a kiss on her forehead and say, "I'm going to go get ready, want to talk to me while I do my makeup?" She nods and I grab my clothes to wear for the day and slide off my robe, making me naked.

She blushes while looking at me. I smile at her and get dressed then we head towards the bathroom.

I start applying my makeup and Sally sits on the toliet seat facing me

I start applying my makeup and Sally sits on the toliet seat facing me. I say, "Now, I usually listen to music but i'd rather hear you speak about literally anything because I like your voice. Now tell me about your life as a ghost."

She replies, "Well, i've gotten into writing and playing music which I like. I also did that when I was alive so it was nice to get back to doing that. I hangout with this girl named Liz at the bar alot, I don't know I guess that's it." I chuckle and ask, "That's cool, what's it like doing music?" She starts explaining as I finish applying it.

Once i'm done, I turn to her and say, "I was going to make it a surprise, but I wanted to make sure you got what you wanted, so tell me what kind of candy or snacks you want me to bring back for you."

She responds, "That's very sweet." I give her my phone once i've pulled up items she could choose from saying, "Here's are some examples." She holds my phone and says, "Thanks." A few minutes later, after I get my bag packed for the day, she says, "I would like to request some Skittles and Doritos please."

I chuckle and respond, "Alright." She asks, "And what will you be getting?" My smile drops and I start to feel nervous. She asks, "What's wrong?" I reply, "I um, so um, i'm okay, i'm not going to grab anything for me."

She asks, "Do you have an eating disorder?" I tear falls down my cheek and I look down at the floor.

She stands up and infront of me and replies, "I'm sorry, but please pick up a little something, is it alright if I help you eat something? It doesn't have to be anything big." I nod slowly and respond, "Okay."

She says, "No one deserves to not feed themselves when they're hungry and especially not someone like you." I reply, "Thanks for that." I kiss her on the forehead and say, "I better be going now but i'll see you at nine." She nods and smiles replying, "See you at nine."

  At nine, I unlock the door to my room and head towards the bathroom. I'm so excited to see Sally again ahh! I stand infront of the sink and get dizzy. My knees get weak and I would've fallen if it weren't for Sally catching me.

  She says, "Baby it's okay, i've got you." I reply, "I, I just got a little dizzy there." She helps me hold myself up. I ask confused, "What about our shower?"

  She responds picking me up bridal style, "I need you to eat first, I don't want you to passout." She sits me down on the bed and hands me my bag so I can get our food out.

  I hand her her's and grab my pretzels. She starts eating her Doritos and I pick up a single pretzel. I put it into my mouth and place my hand on it as I chew and then swallow.

  She smiles and puts her hand on my face after i've eaten half the bag saying, "Hey, i'm proud of you, keep going." I nod and it takes me a long time but I almost finish the whole bag. I ask, "Ready?" She replies, "Come lay on me for a bit while it's settling in your stomach, then we can shower, okay." I nod and snuggle into her as we sit up in the bed.