Chapter 4

⚠️TW: eating disorder & Smut

Word count: 1,050
_________________

   Fiveteen minutes goes by and Sally says, "Come on sweet girl, let's go." I nod and hold her hand as we walk into the bathroom. She turns on the shower and I ask, "Hey Sally?" She answers, "Yes." I continue, "Since you're helping me eat, can I help you cut back and eventually stop using heroin?"

  She takes a deep breath and then responds, "Okay." I say smiling, "Oh good." We start taking off our clothes.

  I look at Sally's body and blush, I haven't seen it before until this moment. I say, "You're so pretty Sally." She kisses my forehead and I ask, "Can I touch your boobs?" She chuckles responding, "Yes babygirl, you can." I blush at the name and start moving my fingers around her boobs before rolling her nipples with them.

  She bites her lip and say, "Alright, let's get in. Why haven't you taken your hair out of that ponytail?" I answer, "I had a mental breakdown awhile ago and cut it above my shoulders. It doesn't look good on me unlike most people so I keep it up."

  She takes out my hairtie and says, "Your haircut is cute." We step into the shower and let the warm water warm us up.

I grab the shampoo bottle and pour some of the liquid into my hand. Putting it back, Sally takes it out of my hand and puts it into hers. She massages my scalp while putting in in.

  I moan and then once she's done, I wash it out. I put on my face scrub and Sally wraps her arms around my waist. I grab the conditioner and hand it to her and she puts some in her hand before putting it back.

  She applies it and I grab my loofa and body wash. I put the body wash on it and hand it over to Sally while biting my lip. She pecks my lips with a kiss before washing my body.

  I wash the soap off and wash out the conditioner. I push Sally against the wall and attack her lips. I push my knee into her core and she moans. I replace my knee with my fingers as they circle her clit.

  She throws her head back and says, "Oh wow fuck!" A few minutes later, she cums all over my fingers and I make my way down hovering my lips down her body till i'm met with her core.

  I lick her juices up and throw one of her legs over my shoulder for better access. I place my fingers back on her clit. My tongue enters her and I start pumping it in and out.

  She starts riding my face and pushing my face more into her pussy. Her legs shakes as warm liquid flows into my mouth. I stand up and ask while she wraps her hands around my neck, "How was that?"

  She replies, "Are you sure you've never done that before? Cause it was amazing, wow." I smile and say, "Oh good!"

•Sunday• 

  I wake up from the knocking on my door again. I roll out of bed before puting on my robe and answering it saying, "Hello Eric." He replies, "Good Y/n, I got you up now get ready." I playfully roll my eyes and shut the door.

  I look back over at Sally who's still laying down but is awake and watching me. I grab a peice of paper from my bookbag and hand it to her. She sits up as I say smiling, "This is today's itinerary, i'll be back at nine, then we can spend the rest of the night together."

  She smiles and responds, "Thank you." I nod and peck her lips before saying chuckling, "Now, i'm going to get changed, so enjoy getting to see my unclothed body." I take off my robe and put on my outfit.

" I take off my robe and put on my outfit

Sally's POV:

  It's a few hours since Y/n's left and I am bored so I head down to the Liz and the liquor. I sit infront of her all smiley. She asks chuckling, "Woah, what's with the happy expression? Don't think i've ever seen it."

  I respond, "So you know the annoying seniors who came here for the week? I found one I didn't find annoying AT ALL. She's insanely cute and her name is Y/n." Liz smiles and says, "Aw, fun seeing you all mushy." I roll my eyes and she continues, "Have you done things yet?"

  I blush and answer, "I was actually her first everything. Gosh, I just really really like her! I've never liked anyone before the way I like her!" She says, "That's great but don't get too attached, she is leaving on Friday."

  My smile drops and I say, "I'm trying to stay in the moment, I don't want to think about that right now. The thought of never seeing her again hurts so bad."

Y/n's POV:

  I walk in my room to find Sally sitting on my bed. I smile and say, "Hi!" She replies, "Hi, how was your day?" I respond grabbing food out of my bag and setting my bag down, "Pretty good, for dinner there was a lot of people and I, um, just couldn't, but I did get it to go, and brought some for you."

  She responds, "Okay, that's fine and thank you. Now sit." I do so and kiss her lips. She asks, "So what did you bring me?" I answer, "A cheeseburger and I got a chicken wrap."

  She replies, "Yum, thanks." I nod and open my to go box and pick off some peices of the wrap and eat it. I eventually eat almost all of it and I start tearing up and sniffle.

  Sally holds her arms out and says, "Come here baby." I snuggle into her and say, "The wave of guilt is really hard." She replies, "Your body needs energy to keep going, food is how you get most of it, so it's good that you just ate, no need to feel any guilt."

  I say sniffling, "Thank you Sally." She holds me tighter and responds, "Of course. Now, let's put on Netflix." I nod and pick a movie for us to watch.