Chapter 6

⚠️TW: mention of self harm & Smut

Word count: 997
____________________

  I take a deep deep breath and sniffle as I put the razor back in the box and pick the box up walking towards the window. I open it and throw the box out so it falls to the ground.

I slide down the wall and hug my knees and continue to cry. Sally appears next to me and holds me saying, "I'm so proud of you baby, I know how hard that was, but you did the right thing." I snuggle into her and she holds me tight whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

She asks, "Do you want to cuddle and talk about, or cuddle and not talk about it, or cuddle and watch tv as a distraction?" I ask wiping my tears, "I don't really feel like talking, can we just cuddle?" She nods responding, "Baby of course."

  She picks me up bridal style and places me in the bed. She grabs so pj's from my bag and helps me change into them before climbing in the bed and getting underneath the covers as well.

She lays on her back and I lay my head on her chest as we wrap our arms around eachother. She kisses the top of my forehead. I've never felt so safe and loved before.
•••••••••

•Tuesday•

  The next morning, I hear Eric's knock on the door and get up to answer it, not putting on a robe this time since I already have clothes on.

  I open the door and have a confused look on my face since it's not Eric, it's a random man. I ask, "Hello?" He answers, "Hi I'm Will Drake, Eric is too tired to get up so he sent me too." I ask, "Who are you?" He responds, "Well um, we are together, we've um, been in a little relationship." I nod and reply, "Oh okay, cool."

  I hear Sally sit up and ask, "Will?" He opens the door a little more and asks, "Sally? What are you doing in here?" She chuckles and responds, "Y/n and I are actually kind of a relationship too." He nods and replies, "Aw, well nice to see you again." She nods and responds, "You too."

  He walks out and I shut the door. She asks nervously, "Is it okay that I said we were kind of in a relationship? I'm sorry it if wasn't." I reply sitting on her side of the bed kissing her cheek, "That was perfectly fine, I loved hearing you say that, it make me feel all blushy."

  She chuckles putting her hand on my face replying, "Okay good." I get dressed and go down to the cafeteria to get Sally and I's breakfast.

  I see Eric in line at the end so I stand behind him and tap him on the shoulder with a grin

  I see Eric in line at the end so I stand behind him and tap him on the shoulder with a grin. He says, "Oh hey, sorry I sent someone else to wake you up this morning, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm kind of tired."

  I chuckle and smirk asking, "So not much sleep huh? Is there a reason for that? Like you were busy doing someone i'm sorry, something else?"

  He chuckles and playfully rolls his eyes replying, "Oh come on, we're both doing the same thing, Will told me about your girlfriend. I'm happy for you, you finally swiped the V-card, I got to say, I am mighty proud, took you long enough."

  I lightly hit him in the stomach with my elbow smiling replying, "Oh shut it. I'm happy for you too." We reach the breakfast items and start filling our plates up.
••••••••••••••

It's nine o'clock when I get to my room and open it with my key. I walk in to see candles everywhere and flower petals not just spread on the bed, but the entire room as well.

I start tearing up as I see Sally laying on the bed wearing cute black lingerie. I blush and shut the door. I make my way over to the bed and sit on the edge saying, "Sally this is beautiful, you look beautiful!" She sits up and pecks my lips.

She says playing with my hair, "If you're in the mood, I would like to make you feel as special as you make me feel." I pull her into a deep kiss. She grabs my neck, and throws me down on the bed and I let out a giggle.

She straddles my thigh and asks, "I brought a strap-on with me and was wondering if you want me to put it on soon?" I nod and reply, "Oh yes." She takes off my sweetshirt and under sweatshirt and kisses from neck to my cleavage where she takes off my bralette.

She massages my boobs and I let out a little moan while we stare into eachother's eyes. She leans down and attaches one to her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. I gasp and say, "Fuck Sally, you make me so wet."

When she switches to the other side she replies, "Oh good, I like seeing the pretty body of yours all hot for me." I put my hands in her hair and she kisses down my stomach till she's met with my underwear.

She slides them off and kisses and bites my thighs. I let out a moan as she attaches her lips to my clit. She does a combination of licking of sucking it. I grip the sheet and throw my head back moaning her name.

She shoves two fingers inside me and I gasp. She pumps them quickly in and out of me. My breathing quickens and I gasp as I feel my high approaching. I say, "Sally! Fuck! Ummmm! Fuck!" I cum all over her fingers and she licks up all my juices before climbing up my body and whispering in my ear, "Let me go get my strap babygirl." I moan at her words.