Chapter 9

⚠️ TW: Rape, violence, Smut, throwing up from hangover

Word count: 1,007
___________________

She moves her face closer to mine and pulls me into a sloppy kiss. She pulls off my dress and fishnet stockings.

  She giggles and says, "I want to fuck you hehe." I reply, "Yes please do that mommy." She bites her lip and attaches them to my neck. I let out a soft moan as slides her fingers down my stomach and into my underwear.

  She starts circles my clit and uses her other hand to pull on my hair. I gasp and moan. I say, speading my legs wider, "Yes fuck me mommy!" She inserts two fingers into me and I say, "Ahhh yes yes fuck!" She moves her head up to look at me and says, "Look at mommy babygirl when you cum."

  I nod responding, "Okay mommy, i'll be a good girl for you." She smiles and I feel myself getting close my body starts to shake as I struggle to keep my eyes my eyes open and have them remain on Sally's. I stratch the hell out of her back with my fingernails as I orgasm.

  She bring her fingers up to her mouth and sucks the juices off of them. She moan and I try to catch my breath.

  I wake up the next morning with a headache and a confused look on my face wondering why Sally and I are on the floor. I feel a wave of nausea and run towards the toliet. I lift up the seat and throw up. I see Sally walking over to me and sits down next to me. She starts rubbing circles on my back asking while chuckling, "Did we have drunken sex?" I laugh answering, "Well I am literally naked right now."

  After we sit there for a while and puck our guts out, we take some meds to help and cuddle in bed.

  Later on, I get up and dressed in something simple, since I still don't feel good, to go grab Sally and I some breakfast.

  I walk towards the elevator and just when i'm about to hit the button to let the elevator know I want to use it, this guy taps my shoulder

  I turn around and see him and a girl standing there and he asks, "You're Sally's little girlfriend, right?" I reply, "Um yes, we're together." He looks over at the girl and says, "Alright so we have the right one." I look at them confused and he asks, "My name is Nick Harley and she's Tina Black. Has Sally ever mentioned us?" I shake my head no.

  He chuckles and says, "Yeah that makes sense I mean why would she tell her about what she did to us. She doesn't want to scare her off." He throw my head against the elevator door and I blackout.

Wake up strapped down to a table in a dark room. I hear the door open and look up to see the guy hancuffing Sally's feet and hands to a chair that is stuck to the ground. She says crying, "Y/n, i'm so sorry." He walks to me and I ask, "What the hell is going on?"

  He looks over at the girl and chuckles. He looks back at me and asks, "You seriously haven't figured it out yet?" I shake my head no and he says, "Hurting Sally wouldn't be as fun as a punishment for her than hurting the thing she loves most."

  I gulp nervously and ask, "What are you going to do to me?" He smirks and replies, "You'll see soon." Sally says crying still, "Y/n i'm so so sorry." I reply turning my head towards her tearing up, "It's okay, Sally, I love you." She says, "I love you too."

   That's when I feel a knife slide down my arm and I yelp in pain. Sally screams trying to get out of her seat, "NO! NO LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" He laughs and replies, "That's not how this works Sally, you have to pay for what you did."

  She says sobbing, "She didn't do anything please." He responds, "Well she fell in love with you, that was her mistake." He takes his fingers and stretches my skin, where he cut, and I throw my head back screaming in pain.

  He says, "Now before I let Tina get a turn to hurt you, i'm going to going to do this." He pulls down my biker shorts and thong and my eyes go wide. Sally screams, "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" He laughs asking, "What Sally, what are you going to do huh? You can't get even stand up right now."

  I look over at Sally trying to hide my petrified expression and say crying, "It's okay. Sally I love you." She wiggles harder to try to get out and sobs harder.

  I look up at the ceiling as he climbs on top of the table and undoes the restraints on my feet as I cry and try to breathe. I keep staring at the ceiling trying my best to distract myself from what is about to happen.

  He puts himself in me and starts pumping in and out. Sally scream on the top of her lungs, "NO NO NO!" Keep staring at the ceiling. Distract youself. Sing or something. Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt in the spring, these are a few of my favorite things...

  He eventually cums inside me and pulls out. He gets off the table and I feel a sharp pain hit my stomach. I scream out in pain and look down to see the girl stabbed me in the stomach.

  She says getting close to my face, "I think Sally's suffered enough, don't worry, i'll put you out of your misery." She takes the knife and cuts my throat. I bleed out and everything goes dark.