Chapter 5

⚠️TW: Smut, Eating disorder, mention of self harm

Word count: 847
________________

Towards the end of the movie, I straddle her lap and pull her into a kiss. She pauses the movie with the remote and chuckles asking, "Aw, is my baby horny?" I nod and start taking off my clothes only leaving me in my bra and underwear.

She lifts up her dress and says patting her left thigh, "Ride my thigh baby." I reply biting my lip, "Yes mommy." I start moving my core back and forth on her thigh, with my underwear still on. I let out a moan as she moves her fingers down her body and into her underwear to start circling her clit.

I hold on to her shoulders and say, "Umm yes yes fuck!" I throw my head back and move my hips faster. I say, "Mmm, mommy, i'm so fucking close!" She responds breathing heavily, "Wait for me babygirl." I hold it in until she gives me the okay so we can cum together.

She brings her fingers up to my mouth and sticks them in. I suck the juices off her fingers and moan at her taste. She holds me face and says, "You were a good girl for mommy baby." I kiss her head and lay down on her chest as she wraps her arms around me. We get underneath the covers and spoon, with me being the big one.

Monday•

Waking up again to the knock on my door, I throw on my robe and open it saying, "Eric Eric, well hello there." He responds, "Time to get up sweetie." I reply, "I am up." He responds, "And stay up, don't you go back to bed now." I roll my eyes playfully and reply, "Fine fine, but if you keep waking me up every morning to make sure i'm on time, I might start to like to much anymore." He chuckles and says, "You know you love me." I reply, "Bye now."

I shut the door and walk over to the bed and say, "Hey there Sally, good morning." She smiles and I peck her lips before taking off my robe and getting changed into my clothes for the day.

" She smiles and I peck her lips before taking off my robe and getting changed into my clothes for the day

Once i'm ready, I walk downstairs to the cafeteria to grab me and Sally breakfast. I walk back into the room and sit on the bed. Sally asks, "What's this?" I reply, "I'm um, going to try to eat some breakfast. Pancakes for you and a granola parfait for me."

She smiles and replies, "Oh good, i'm glad you're trying to eat a little more." I nod and say tearing up, "You make it easier, you make me want to eat." She holds out her hands and says, "Aw come here babygirl." I snuggle into her arms and sniffle. She says, "I know it's hard, but i'm very proud of you for trying."

  A few minutes later. I sit up and hand her her food and stare at mine for a minute. Eventually, I take a few bites then start taking deep breaths. It's not that many calories, you're okay. It will not make you gain a lot of weight, you're okay.

  Later that day, i'm at this museum, with my grade, and Eric has wondered off with some of his friends so I explore the gift shop.

I'm looking around having a good time, currently looking at the colorful sunglasses, until Riya, one of those annoying popular girls, asks me before looking back at her friends and laughing, "Hi there." I reply annoyed, "Hey." She says too her friend as they both laugh, "No you give it to her." Her friend replies, "No you."

Riya says handing me a note, "We wanted to give you this, okay bye." I roll my eyes and shove the note into my bag. I know I should throw it away and not read it because it can't be anything good, but my curiosity gets the better of me so when we walk back into the hotel later that day, I sit on the couch in the lobby and pull out the note.

Dear Y/n,

So like, what's wrong with you? Why don't you eat? Do you really think eating ice chips with make you at least somewhat interesting? Do you think that it will give you the kind of attention that will make people want to start talking to you because you're aren't as fat anymore? So pathetic, ew.

  I tear up and sniffle. I rip the note into so many tiny peices as tears are streaming down my face. I run towards the elevator and once i'm at my door and I open it. I throw my bag down on the ground and cry.

  Cut. Do it, cut. You deserve it, it will make you feel better. I yell, "Shut up!" I run towards the bathroom and grab a box of razors from underneath the sink. I walk back to the end of my bed and put the box down. I pick one up and stare at it.