Chapter 11

Sry but this is the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed the book🙂💕

Word count: 608
___________________

  I wake up the next morning to a knock on the door. Sally gets up and out of bed to open it. I see Liz walk in with breakfast. She lays the tray in Sally's nightstand and walks over to my side and squeezes my hand. I squeeze back and her and Sally goodbye to one another.

Sally climbs back into bed and asks with her hand on my face, "Do you want to try to eat something honey?" I slowly nod. She smiles and grabs the tray. She lifts her's up to reveal a second tray and she hands it to me.

She says, "I got you some toast with jelly and cherrios. I figured maybe you would want something plain since you haven't been able to eat in a bit." I nod and we start eating. She finishes first and lays her head on my shoulder as I finish a little more than half of mine.

She asks, "Are you finished?" I nod and she replies, "Okay baby, i'm proud of you, I know that was a lot to do today." She puts our trays back on the night table and says crying, "I know I keep apologizing but I truly am sorry. It's my fault this happened to you. If it helps, you can be mad at me, you can be so angry at me. I just don't want you to feel so hurt. I'll do anything please just tell me what would help."

I say weakly, "I love you, it's not your fault." She asks shocked, "Oh my god! You spoke! Ah i'm so happy! I love you too, so much my babygirl!"
•••••

  It's a month later and I had just gotten out of the shower when I see Sally sitting in the chair smoking a cigarette with a big smile on her face. She says, "Come here love, I have a surprise for you!" I walk over to her and ask excitedly, "Ooo what is it?" She picks up her little herion bag that was sitting in the chair with her and gets up to open the window.

  She looks at me as she drops it to the ground. We both start tearing up and I run to her and grip onto her tightly as I say, "Sally i'm so proud of you!" She replies, "Ah i'm so happy to be done with all of that."
•••••

  Later that day, Will, Eric, Sally, and I are sitting at at booth round table at the bar eating dinner. I'm sitting on Sally's lap and her arms are wrapped around me with her head resting on my shoulder. We hangout there for a few hours just talking. I feel really sleepy and turn to the side of Sally so I can rest my head on her chest.

  She chuckles and tells the guys, "This little one is tired so we're going to go and i'll see you guys tomorrow, good night." They both say goodnight and Sally bridal style carries me up to our room and gently lays me down on the bed.

  I say sleepy, "Wow you're very strong to carry me all that way." She climbs into bed putting the covers over us and says, "I guess so." I move closer to her and lay my head on her chest as I draw invisible circles on her stomach that's covered by fabric. I say before we fall asleep, "I love you so much." She replies, "I love you so much too babygirl, i'm so happy we found eachother."