New Story

Dear Readers,

Hello, my beloved readers! My name is Akira, and I just wanted to introduce myself before telling you about this story and what it is about in short. Of course, I won't add any spoilers. First, I want to introduce myself! As I said, My name is Akira.. I live in Canada. I like reading, drawing, singing, dancing, watching animes, listening to music, and being with my friends. I also enjoy writing random stuff and telling stories. Honestly, I am a daydreamer, so I don't pay much attention to what I do. I have a casual personality, but sometimes I swear and get angry. Ok, maybe I have a short temper, but I am friendly and easy to approach.

Now a little about this story. This story is about Experimented Bakugou. Since I don't want to give any spoilers, I can't say much about the story in specific. But I can say that Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto were friends since they were 4. Mitsuki is abusive. Katsuki didn't bully Izuku but did call him "Deku" and other names which Izuku never took to heart. He also called Shoto nicknames like "Icyhot" and "Pokeball" and stuff like that. Izuku and Shoto never took anything Katsuki said to heart because they knew that is just how he expresses love. The trio trusted each other, and whenever they were hurt, they would help each other out. They know about each other's home life too.

Update (October 29th 2022): I decided to remove the 'made-up' character. I thought it would waste time on the main parts. Thank you <33

In the comments, give some ships and give ideas on what you would like to see in the story!