Chapter 2

Katsuki's POV:

Just as I was going to blast Deku to hell, I heard a familiar voice.

"Icy-hot?" I turn around to see Icy-hot smiling. I run to Icy-hot and hug him. "huh- kat?" "I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!!" I shout at him. "Kat, you're going to break my ears.." "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR EARS!" He made me worry. He is usually the first or second one here. After hearing about his home life and how he got his scar, it is hard to be calm when he comes late without telling us. "Thank you for saving me Todoroki!! I thought Kacchan was going to blast me over there." I heard Deku saying. "I doubt he was going to, but Kat, are you going to let go? I mean, I like your hugs, but I-"

"If you like my hugs, then shut up!" I hug him tighter. Icy-hot lets out a sigh. "Seriously Kat?" Icy-hot whispers to my ears.

"You guys sound like that couple I saw while coming here." I finally let go of Icy-hot and stare at Deku. "Huh" is all that left my mouth.

Izuku's POV:

"You guys sound like that couple I saw while coming here." It's true. While I was coming here, I saw a couple. The boy was hugging another boy. I first thought they were friends, but I heard nicknames like "cutie" and "love" from them, which made it obvious they were a couple. Over that, they kissed. I looked away right when they did. Toya calls Keigo "Cutie" most of the time. (They all know each other.) Toya and Keigo are dating, so, Kacchan, Todoroki, and I know some dating stuff. "Huh." Kacchan finally stopped hugging Todoroki. Todoroki and Kacchan looked at me with shock and blush on their cheeks. I honestly used to have a short crush on Todoroki, but it didn't last more than 1 hour.

"I mean like- how do I explain...Well, the way that Kacchan was clinging to Todoroki and being worried about you. You guys acted like Toya and Keigo when they were worried about each other." I say proudly. Todoroki and Kacchan look red like a tomato. "G-guys?" I think I broke them. I know they have a crush on each other. Anyone can tell they like each other since they don't bother to hide it. Finally, Todoroki shakes his head and comes to his senses. "Um, well." He was still a blushing mess, but at least he could speak. Kacchan is still frozen. *Sigh* "You guys are hopeless..." "What do you mean, Izu?" Todoroki looks at me, confused and innocently. "Meh, I'll tell you guys later when we meet with Toya, Keigo, Yui (Credit to @Paige_Is_Tired for the name.), and Tenko." Hah, Then I could also tell them what happened. "Izu, Kat is frozen.." Todoroki looks concerned. Todoroki is the most innocent of all of us. It's honestly surprising since Toya is his brother and is the most flirty.

At Home

(9:40 pm)

"Izuku, What are you doing?" I got startled since mom was supposed to be sleeping. "O-Oh, mom! Why are you awake?" I change to change the topic. "Izuku, I know you're trying to change the topic. What are you doing in the kitchen!" "I was getting food?" I was planning to sneak food out. I guess that might not work. I know Kacchan doesn't get to eat much at home, so I thought of bringing him some food.

"Izuku, if you were hungry, I could've made you more food!" Mom takes the chips from my hands and puts them back (NOT THE DORITOS!). I sit on the chair while watching her. "Mom, what are you going to make?" I ask her. "Sandwiches" She continues making the sandwiches. Instead of putting them on a plate, she puts them in a bag. "Mom?" "I know that you were taking the food somewhere." then mom sits beside me. WAIT- WHAT!

"How do you know!?" She starts laughing. "Your not good at sneaking out. I even followed you once." "Aren't you mad?" I ask her. Anyone would've been angry if they figured their kid was going outside without permission. "Yes, I am a little angry, but I know you didn't mean to do anything wrong." She looks me in the eyes. "It is not safe for you to go out like that. So I want you and your friends to come to our house. I'll set a tent outside, and then your guys can explain to me what is going on." Mom sounded serious when she said the last part. "Alright. Thank you so much, mom!" I hugged her before leaving the house to our usual spot.

I'm thankful for my mom. She is the best!!

__________________________________________________

Thank You For Reading!! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗

I wanted to add some kid TodoBaku ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

You guys have to wait for the actual Experiment part and read their Lil kid moments for now ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

I Have No More Motivation To Continue This Chapter o(TヘTo)

I Hope You All Have A Great Day Or Night (*^▽^*)

Love You All (No Homo) ψ(`∇')ψ

*crawls into a sleeping bag*