Chapter 4.

Katsuki's POV:

We all decided to meet at Deku's house tomorrow. Auntie might ask about why we sneak out. I don't want to tell her about mom. I'm going to my house, it's not so far from our spot, but it still takes time. I make my way past the park and towards my 'home'.

"Hello!" Huh. I turn around and see a weird man. "Oi, Old man, are you talking to me?" I ask him. "I'm not old- Yes, I am talking to you. You want some candy?" Does he think I'm stupid? I might be a kid, but no one will fall for that. I ignore the man and continue walking. "Hey! Didn't your parents teach you manners? Get back here!" This guy is crazy or mentally ill.

I suddenly hear running. What the- "Ha! I got you, kid. You're coming with me now." This psycho-man grabs my arm and starts dragging me. "Let Go!" I started yelling at him. When he finally stops and looks at me, I raise my other hand to his face and- *BOOM* I make an explosion and start running back to the park. I need to find someone. If I run home, he will probably get me. The park is closer to where I am, and there must be at least someone there or maybe the guard.

"Get back here, kid!" I hear him running behind me. My quirk isn't strong enough yet, so he probably recovered. I make it to the park. I didn't stop running. I would go under the slide and around the park, trying to make the man give up or find someone that would help me.

That's when I see two people. I ran to them quickly. "Excuse me!" I whisper when I get near them. They stared at me. "Hey, kid!" The blond man says. "Please help me!" I whispered at them. I usually don't say please, but right now, I need help. "What's wrong?" The homeless-looking man asks me. "This man was following me and won't go away. I don't know him. He tried to grab my hand, but I used my quirk and stopped him and ran to look for help. Please help me!" I say this fast. I look back up at them to see if they understand. The homeless-looking man picks me up. "Just act as you know us." He whispers to me.

I keep thinking about the worse things that could happen. I look at the homeless-looking man and nod to show I understand. I probably look pathetic.

(The "Homeless-Looking Man" is holding Kat like this:)

Dadzawa POV:

"Hizashi, I will take the kid home. You look around for the kidnapper."

The kid tells me where his house is. I look around while walking. Kids have been going missing lately. So, if we find the kidnapper, we will find the kids.

Once they got to the house 🏠

"Is this your house?" I ask the kid to make sure this is the right house. "Yes." The kid is looking up at the windows. The lights are off. Where are the kids' parents? The parents shouldn't let the kid out himself in the dark.

I put the kid down so he could ring the bell. "...." The kid stares at me. "Go ring the bell," I tell him. "You can go now. You brought me home safely. I can go in myself." Rude. "I have to talk to your parents about what happened." "My parents don't like talking to strangers. So they won't talk to you either." Geez, the kid's stubborn. "Fine, I won't talk to your parents. Just go inside." I don't want to deal with this kid right now. I'm too tired for all this.

He walks to the door and is hesitant to press the doorbell. He looks back at me. "Go on," I tell him. I wonder if this kid snuck out or something. He is acting very suspicious. He pressed the doorbell. "You can go now." Can't this kid cooperate for just a moment? "Fine." I should leave now. "Don't go out at night, kid. You might get hurt, or someone might kidnap you." I tell the kid this a leave. I- This kid rolls his eyes.

Is this really same kid from before- The one that wanted help? 

Geez. I don't want to encounter this kid ever again.

__________________________________________________

Thank You For Reading!! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗

I Have No More Motivation To Continue This Chapter o(TヘTo)

Question: What do you think will happen when Mitsuki or Masaru opens the door and sees Katsuki?

I Hope You All Have A Great Day Or Night (*^▽^*)

Love You All (No Homo) ψ(`∇')ψ

*crawls into a sleeping bag*