Chapter 11

I forgot which chapter for a second- sorry mes amies. 

Btw this is continuing from chapter 10. Chapter '10.5' is just about what is happening with Todoroki. Tbh I don't know what I'm doing either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Forever..?"

Katsuki's POV: 

Where am I? It's dark in here. I feel numb, I can't feel my body...what did they do to me?! 

I can hear rain.

I finally feel the ability to open my eyes. What the...?

I'm in a small room.

I slowly get up towards the door and as expected it's locked. There is a small radio on the side table. A closet...with 3 shirts with jeans with each one and a separate one which is all white...weird. Then beside my bed there is a big window. It looks like I'm in the middle of a forest. How did I get myself into this situation? 

 How did I get myself into this situation? 

I sit on my bed a turn the radio on. 

At least there are songs I could listen to. 

This song sounds nice with the rain...

This isn't so bad. I expected to be locked in a jail cell or be murdered. 

But.

I miss Icy-Hot and stupid Deku...and the others. Mother and Father will come for me. Well maybe not Mother...but Father will. He probably called the police or told the pro heros. They will take me from here!

*knock knock*

...Why would someone knock when the door is clearly locked from the outside.

I turn the radio off and wait.

The door opens and a lady walks in. I get defensive quick. "Hey! Your the new one here I'm guessing! Welcome, we will have so much fun with you!" 

"Excuse you?! LET ME OUT OF HERE! I WANT TO GO HOME-" 

"Shut up. What nonsense are you spilling young child. No one wants you at home." Her face expression changed quick. She has a cold look on her face, slowly she walks towards me. I get ready to use my quirk. "Don't try anything. Your quirk doesn't work. You see the bracelet on your hand? Yes, that one, it is a quirk sealing bracelet. We worked really hard on it. Be happy you get to try it out!" She touches my face and I try to slap her hand off but she grabs my hand and starts dragging me out the room. 

She drags me down the stairs and takes me to what I think is the basement. We went past many rooms. I'm guessing there are other kids here...poor kids. 

The basement- it has a bunch of cells..in one room there were needles and weird potion like bottles. What is this place...?

She throws me into a cell and 2 people who are dressed in white walk in with her. They start taking things out from their suitcases. 

*ring ring*

The lady's phone rings. "OH MY, IT'S THE MISTRESS!!" The 3 gather around me, 2 of them glaring at me, signalling me to stay quiet, and the lady talking. "AH YES MISTRESS! WE GOT HIM. HE IS HERE WITH US RIGHT NOW!!" Her high pitch voice screams in happiness. She puts the phone on speaker....and I never expected this. It was too much....I never thought she would go this far...

"Katsuki. My dear son."