Chapter 7

I'm back to continuing this story <33

Hope you like this:

Third Person POV:

The days passed, and the 'Family issue children' didn't sneak out at night. They would meet during the day at the park, or Inko would host sleepovers or invite them over. As for Katsuki, he didn't get to go to the park much. Masaru had two weeks off from work, so he decided to spend it with his family. He took them out to places, stores, and restaurants and took them to watch movies. Katsuki was happy because Mitsuki never got the chance to hit Katsuki, but he was upset that he didn't get to meet his friends. Katsuki thought of maybe sneaking out, but he would get flashbacks to the last night and what happened. Once, Inko came over to invite Katsuki, but Mitsuki told her that since her husband got the week off, they all were to spend the week together as a family. If Inko didn't know about the abuse, she would've been happy about this, but she knew that Mitsuki was not the same person as she was when they were younger, and she would probably take any chance to hurt Katsuki.

One day, Masaru and Mitsuki went out for dinner and decided to leave Katsuki at Inko's house. "KACCHAN! I MISSED YOU!" Izuku shouted while hugging Katsuki very, very, very tightly. "Deku- Get off me! I- Can't BREATHE!" He struggled to get Izuku off him. "Geez, I was only gone for two weeks. What would you do if I was gone forever-"

Katsuki's POV:

What the actual hell.

WHY IS HE CRYING-

"OI, WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

"Kacchan! Don't say that." Deku whispered while crying.

"Say what!?"

"You said you're going to be gone forever." what- omg....god give him some brains. "Nothing is going to happen." "Don't jinx it." I'm not weak. There is no way someone will kidnap-

..

..

Oh right.

"Anyways (anygays), everyone was worried about you. You didn't get hurt right?" "Of course not. You that the old man would never let her hit or hurt me."

*Sigh*

"The others came to our house a few times. Mom invited them to our house once, and the other times are usually at the park since we aren't allowed to sneak out again. Luckily, Todoroki's dad is not at home for the next few weeks. I even visited him once. His house is cool, you know." Deku continued telling me about the others and how they had been. Auntie also is friends with Shoto's mom now, so it should be easier for Sho and Touya to come.

"-Oh, also, they are coming for a sleepover today, so we should probably help mom to help make the snacks or fix the tents again." We headed towards the kitchen to help make snacks. Auntie is making something. "What are you making?" I ask her. "Hmm, I thought of making sushi for you all. I will make ramen after." (A/N: I just ate sushi and ramen, so why not add it to the story.)

"Can I help?" I know how to cook. I usually have to make my food when mom is not home, but all kids can cook, right? At least I think that way. "You know how to cook?" Why is she so shocked? Is it not normal for a kid to know how to cook?

"Yes, of course, I know how to cook. If I didn't, then why would I ask?" I asked as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "Alright then, Izuku, can you go clean up the living room while we finish cooking?" Izuku nods and goes to the living room. I bring the small stool and put it beside Auntie. I casually take the knife and start cutting the salmon into small strips. "Katsuki! You will get hurt!" She panics and takes the knife. "Auntie, I know how to cut the food properly. You don't need to worry." I took the knife and continued cutting the salmon.

__________________________________________________

Thank You For Reading!! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗

I Have No More Motivation To Continue This Chapter o(TヘTo)

Sorry, if the story is getting boring.

 I'm getting to the part slowly. /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

Question: What do you like to put in your sushi? 

I Hope You All Have A Great Day Or Night (*^▽^*)

Love You All (No Homo) ψ(`∇')ψ

*crawls into a sleeping bag*

__________________________________________________