Chapter 1

⭐They are 6 yrs old right now

Third Person POV:

It was a sunny afternoon, the warm sun shining and filling most of our lives with happiness. Katsuki went to the park to meet his friends. He stood near the bench as the beautiful rays of the sun touched his soft skin. Many kids were playing in the park. Parents sitting on the benches as their kids would eat ice cream and play with their friends. It was a nice feeling. Katsuki loved going to the park. He could go to the park with his father or sometimes alone since the park wasn't too far from his house.

Katsuki would walk with no worries since his mother wasn't with him. He hated his mother. He thought of running away for a while but hasn't yet because of his father and friends. His father loved Katsuki. His father doesn't know about Mitsuki abusing him because he goes to work on the weekdays and comes late from work. Mitsuki would threaten Katsuki not to tell Masaru or anyone. Katsuki told his friends everything though.

Katsuki was waiting for his friends to come. Just then, he heard his friend.

Katsuki's POV:

"KACCHAN!!!" ah...there he is. I turn around, expecting Deku to be jumping up and down like a monkey.

"hey- WAIT DEKU WHAT ARE Y-"

*OOF*

"DEKU! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JUMP ON ME?!" I started shouting at the broccoli head.

"HAHA- WAIT, KACCHAN! DON'T KILL ME! I STILL WANT TO MEET ALL MIGHT!!" He starts to freak out. He quickly got up and tried helping me up. I refuse to let that idiotic broccoli help me, so I get up myself. We were supposed to meet in the park, just like we do every day, and play random games. After getting up, Deku and I go under the slide. 

(Where the red circle is

(Where the red circle is. I didn't know how to explain it properly.)

"Oi Deku." I just realized that the Candy Cane isn't here. "Mhm?" "Where is Icy-Hot?" I ask with a tint of concern. Deku stares at me then takes a look around the park. "Hmmm, maybe his father kept him in?" He looks concerned. Icy-hot's father is a total jerk. Icy-hot is strong...I hope nothing happened to him.

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan looks concerned. I don't blame Kacchan. Todoroki's (I'm not going to add -kun or -chan to anyone's name. Hopefully, no one minds.) father is not the best person. I see Kacchan keep looking around. I let out a sigh. "Did you just sigh-?" Kacchan was now looking at me. "Yeah, I did. You need to stop worrying too much about Todoroki! He will be fine. Maybe he is just late." I tell Kacchan straight to his face. He has a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Is the great Kacchan blushing?" I start teasing Kacchan to lighten the mood. "Do you want to die?" Kacchan stands up. "Wait- Kacchan, I was joking-" I say while trying to get up and run. Now I'm running around the park with an angry Kacchan behind me. "GET BACK HERE, YOU BROCCOLI BOY!!!!" Kacchan starts to yell from behind me. Oh, God if you can hear me. Do some magic to save me from this angry Kacchan. "KACCHAN, IF YOU KEEP CHASING ME, I WILL START CALLING YOU POMERANIAN!!" I look back to see if Kacchan stopped. BAD IDEA. HE IS NOW ANGRIER. GOD, PLEASE TELL MY MOTHER I LOVE HER!!

After at least 5 mins of running from Kacchan, I finally get tired. "K-kacchan, I-i am s-so tired p-please.." I say between breaths. Kacchan looks a little tired too, but he comes toward me. This is the end-

"Calm down"

__________________________________________________

Thank You For Reading!! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

I Have No More Motivation To Continue This Chapter o(TヘTo)

I Hope You All Have A Great Day Or Night (*^▽^*)

Love You All (No Homo) ψ(`∇')ψ

*crawls into a sleeping bag*