The last thing Hope wanted was a person who did not know how to mind their business and if they did, then their friends did not. Hope fumed as she undressed her bed folding the mattress furiously at the thought of the events of hours ago.

She had walked into the room after a stressful day at walk only to stumble on her "roomie" and friends lying on her bed. She hated that. She hated that the sweat from another person should mingle on her skin, she hated bodily contact, which included kissing. The first time she engaged in that exercise she remembers throwing up on her ex. She was only 14-year-old then. He was so ashamed as the puke coated his T-shirt in the eatery and people sneered. They broke up when she turned 15.

The thought of washing a mattress that she just washed the previous day infuriated her. She made sure her displeasure showed on her face coupled with disgust. The girl had stood up like she was walking on eggshells.

"Hi. I'm guessing you're my roommate." The girl looks her over with a smile. "I'm Abigail." The girl says stretching her hands out for a handshake.

Hope stares at the hand leaving it hanging. The girl notices and withdraws her hands not saying anything to her. The room got eerily quiet. Hope didn't want a "friend" or "roomie" who wouldn't know how to mind their business. And that smile? Too friendly. Realizing that she was still standing at the door and throwing the supposed roommate a probing look, she forced herself to move to her bed space as she undressed courteously making sure that no part of her body is revealed. When she was done, she pulled off her clothes before heading for a cold bath. Once outside she hears the muffled sound of a voice. "Well that went well." And they burst into laugh.

Now she was back in the room and she looked around the room hating that she was stuck with this stranger who had no manners. She leaves with the mattress to the bathroom where she did the washing. As she entered the room, she almost passes out from fear. Her hands are on her chest as she looks at the figure and it takes a while before she realizes that it was Abigail. She swallowed and ignores her. She reached for her phone and opened a restaurant app and made an order for dinner. After the scheduled time she received a call and stepped out to accept the delivery. Pizza and a king-sized fruit drink. Once inside she opened up the delicacy, one hand navigating her phone to Netflix. She stared at Abigail who laid on the bed just opposite her throwing glances at her.

"do you care for?"

"No." Abigail answered. "I don't know if you're going to poison me."

Hope caught her eyes blinking uncontrollably fast. "Excuse me?"

"Sorry to say but you're not very nice."

Why do people always apologize right before they insult you? Was it a way of saying, "I have manners but only in my dreams"?

"I offered you my food, so if you don't want it should've just said so instead of being rude about it." Hope said preparing to ignore her for the rest of her life. "also stop looking at me like you don't feed well."

You could see the shock that coated her face as the vein in her throat shook violently. "See I'm not ready for any of this so let's just call it quits, okay."

"Any of what?"

Abigail swallowed. She looked at Hope really hard opening her mouth and closing it with no words coming out. Jesus Christ. Abigail muttered as she angrily stomped out.

"..Is Lord." Hope completes as the door closes with a loud bang.