The Student's Week had never excited her. She'd usually just go home to stay with her family and she'd faithfully done that until Junior had been arrested. They'd move 5 years ago after what had happened. Although she'd been quick to act like she'd forgotten what had happened but she had not. Some nights she still saw them, all four. She'd wake up with wounds on her body from scratching herself. Now that Junior had met his own fatal fate, it felt like that brooding presence that she had run away from Iro State had followed her to Harcourt Brace. She didn't want home and at first, she hadn't wanted a familiar face but then Abigail had happened.

Here she was, unusually pumped about the events of the week. All she could think about was the Amnesty International Write 4 Human Right event which Abigail was hosting. She hurriedly wore her yellow T-shirt and jean so they could all leave the room together. Osita, one of Abigail's friend sat on her bed making up and smacking her lips irritably trying to get the lip gloss everywhere. They carried the cartons filled with papers, posters, stickers even and extra T's.

Once outside at their booth, they passed the posters around, introducing themselves and soon they had a crowd of people signing up and appending signatures to petitions. Some on rape. The #LetsTalkAboutYES was the mostly signed petition. They supported many courses from the Senior Campaigner on Women's Right to those on Forced Eviction also raising funds for those who had been arrested illegally and only been released just recently with much of what they knew for a life gone.

The week moved fast from the Amnesty event to the Faculty of Law student's week and election, the days looked like a blur when Hope finally realized that it was soon Sunday. She missed home but also much more, she missed Faith and Tammy.

Already dressed for church service, she sat in front of her mirror as she texted a message to their group chat.

H: faith and Tams, I miss you guys ☹

Toyin: Mtchew finally oh she's not dead. Nah only them you see for this group shey.

H: No nah. I miss you all.

Edna: Well that's not what your text showed.

Tams: You guys leave her abeg, at least she has manners to miss me 😊

Toyin: Tams abeg gerrout, because they called you shey?

Bolu: Abeg Faith come and remove your boyfriend from this chat.

Faith: please you guys shouldn't mind him, na busybody dey worry am.

H: you people no dey go church? Faithyy boo.

Toyin: Hmphh, this love eh.

Faith: Leave her joor. At least she greeted us today.

Edna: it's not 'us' oh, it's you and Tam she said hi. I have 'went' because nobody is missing me.

H: Haba e never reach that level na.

Tams: we called you Hope, all of us. You didn't return our call. ☹

Andy: You no try oh. I con dey miss my babe.

Hope: I'm sorry guys I'll visit soon. And Andrew, something dey worry you oh. Abeg the church bus is here, TTYL.

Faith: Love you.

Tams: Love you. Buy something for me when you visit.

Toyin: Tamms, woman wrapper.

Hope laughing and looking at their chat suddenly missed them. She chuckled to herself and dropped her phone in her bag knowing they would continue bickering amongst themselves before stepping out with Abigail for church.