Chapter 5: The Demise of Team CRDL

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Nana P.O.V

"After reuniting with (Y/N) who is being called Ny since he suffered a head injury making have a personality change from the wound on his head. She decided to stay with him and Team RWBY not going to leave his side again after reuniting with him for a long time. After hanging out with Team RWBY she became close to them in friendship terms, right now she's in the dorm sitting in Blake's bed reading a book that was given to her until she felt something go on her lap to see a dog looking at her.....................
Nana: " Hi there. *pets him* Where'd you come from? You're so cute!"
Weiss: "Hey Nana. Oh, I see you met Zwei."
Nana: *looks at her* "Zwei?"
Weiss: "He's Ruby and Yang's dog, her father sent him here through the mail for us to take care of him while he was on a mission."
Nana: "Wait, he sent this dog through the mail?"
Weiss: "I know right! It's completely weird."
.....................the door opens to see everyone walking in, (Y/N) looks at Zwei causing him to kneel next to the bed getting Zwei's attention wagging his tail in happiness. He jumps off the bed which he followed with Zwei barking happily with (Y/N) going to Zwei's level.....................
Ruby: "Oh Ny, you're so cute."
Nana: *looks at (Y/N)* (The injury he sustained really caused problems with his brain, and I don't think I can tell them since they won't believe me. But, one day they will.)

Ruby P.O.V

.....................Ruby is walking around Beacon with Zwei after a long day, she walks to the courtyard while Zwei runs around her happily. She looks up seeing someone walking her way, the person gets closer to see it's her uncle.....................
Ruby: "Uncle Qrow!"
Qrow: "Hey pipsqueak
Ruby: " How are you doing? What are you doing here? "
Qrow: "I'm here to talk toi Ozpin about a certain incident acouple days ago, but how's things been for you?"
Ruby: "It's going well, me and my team are helping this guy we met."
Qrow: "A guy?"
Ruby: "We were at the docks and we found this guy at the beach, he was naked and had a bad injury on his head that was really bad it caused a mental problem for him. We thought the injury was caused because of his cute little horns on his head since he's a Faunus, but we're taking care of him until his memory comes back."
Qrow: "Wait, horns? Ruby what did the horns look like?"
Ruby: "They're tiny, *gestures on her head* Looks like a triangle and they white horns."
Qrow: "Ruby, does he have (H/C) hair?"
Ruby: "How do you know that?"
Qrow: *gently grabs her shoulders* "Ruby, take me to him. Now!"

Cinder P.O.V

Cinder: "So, this guy who took your arms and your eyes is some kind of unknown Faunus?"
Markus: "Yeah. He's got small horns on his head and unidentified what he is, I was told by the guy at a research station where he was captured."
Cinder: "How did you get your arms and eyes back?"
Markus: "State of the art prosthetics, arms and eyes. They kid has an ability that I know thanks to the guy who even told me about it."
Cinder: "What kind of abilities?"
Markus: "They're known as Vectors, the easily tear through flesh like a blade that was shaped perfectly. They reach about two meters, but this guy is getting stronger and I believe he'll help with our plan."
......................Cinder started thinking about his idea and she knew that type of ability will come in handy, so she knew it'd definitely work.....................
Cinder: "What does this guy look like?"

3rd P.O.V

.....................in Beacon, (Y/N) is seen walking through the halls happily until a whimper is heard causing him to look seeing Team CRDL bullying Velvet again. He remembers them causing him to get angry and rushed in pushing one of them into another making them fall back, but he gets knocked out by Cardin with his mace as he laid on the floor unconscious.....................
Cardin: "Well, look who it is boys. The small horned freak, I still owe him for having Yang hurt me."
Dove: "Let's take them to the Emerald Forest before they show up."
Cardin: *looks at Velvet* "We'll be back freak."
.....................Qrow along with everyone are running through Beacon looking for (Y/N), they searched everywhere and couldn't find him. Ruby walks down the hallway with running heard as she sees Velvet running at her.....................
Ruby: "Velvet, what's wrong?"
Velvet: "Ruby, your friend Ny you told me about. He tried helping me against Team CRDL, but they knocked him out and took him away to the Emerald Forest."
Nana: "What do you mean knock him out?"
Velvet: "Cardin hit him in the head with his mace."
Nana: *eyes widen* "Oh no."
.....................Team CRDL are seen dragging (Y/N) away further into the forest until the dropped him on the ground....................
Cardin: "Okay. Wake him up, let's teach him a lesson."
Sky: "I don't know dude, you probably caused him to be unconscious until tomorrow dude. We could leave him here."
Dove: "And get beaten by Team RWBY? No way."
Russel: "Yeah. I'm not going to be hurt."
Cardin: "Then try to wake him up!"
....................(Y/N) slowly started to regain consciousness while hearing their conversation.....................
Cardin: "You know, he is close to Ruby. Maybe we can use him to draw her here and have some fun with her." *(Y/N)'s eyes widen in anger*
Dove: "Yeah."
Russel: "So, how are we going to do that?"
Sky: "Hey. I think he's waking-"
......................he gets interrupted with his arm getting cut off causing him to scream causing the three to walk back in fear. His screaming stops with the top of his head being ripped off from the jaw killing him with his body flopping on the ground, (Y/N) stands up slowly with the three looking at him while he looks at them angry with a murderous glare.....................
Dove: "Wh-What just happened?"
Russel: *grabs his weapon* "Doesn't matter, I'm killing this freak!"
......................he rushes at him, but his body is split in two from his legs killing him scaring Cardin and Dove. Blood goes all over the ground with (Y/N) looks at the two in anger.....................
(Y/N): "You will not touch Ruby."
Dove: *shakes in fear* "What do we do Cardin?"
Cardin: "WE RUN!"
.......................they go.to run, but (Y/N) uses his Vectors to pick up Sky and Russell's weapons, he throws them hitting Dove in the abdomen and Cardin in the chest. They fall on the ground injured and unable to move, they cough blood while (Y/N) slowly approached them. Dove looks at him raising his hand towards him pleading for his life.....................
Dove: "Please man, we were joking. We never meant what we said, please don't-"
.......................he was interrupted with his arm getting pulled off causing him to scream in pain, he uses his Vectors to grab his torso pulling his skin with his insides and ribs until he stops screaming stops. Cardin crawls away despite him being in pain with the weapon in his chest, but he felt a hand grab him forcing him back to (Y/N). Cardin gets lifted up in the air with a Vector squeezing hard while (Y/N) looks at him....................
(Y/N): "You won't be taking advantage of Ruby ever!"
Cardin: *coughs* "Please, s-show mercy."
(Y/N): "I don't show mercy to an asshole like you."
.....................his Vectors grabs him on parts of his body to pull it apart leaving his head with Cardin's face the same the moment he died. (Y/N) drops his head while it rolls away, his vision gets dizzy as he shakes his head. He falls on the ground unconscious with the torn apart bodies of Team CRDL around him, someone approaches him and drags him away into the forest. Everyone arrives to see the dead bodies of Team CRDL causing Ruby to get sick and puke, everyone looked for (Y/N) until Blake notices drag marks on the ground leading into the forest. After that they went to Ozpin's office to tell him what happened. "
Ozpin: "Don't worry, we'll send a search team to try and find Ny. He'll be found. And it's also sad about Team CRDL."
Yang: (I doubt anyone would care.)
Qrow: "Does anyone have a picture of Ny?"
Weiss: "I do." *takes out her scroll, shows him*
Qrow: *eyes widen* "Ruby, his real name is (Y/N)."
Ruby: "How do you know that?"
Qrow: "On one of her missions, Summer across (Y/N) when he was a kid and she was going to adopt him. She texted me everything and mentioned him at times, until she lost him after a Grimm attack, she took missions left and right hoping to find him."
Ruby: "Until now, but- How did he get hurt?"
Nana: "I can explain. *they look at her* There's a truth about me and (Y/N)."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)