Chapter 4: Catching up

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter, also I apologize for not continuing this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After reuniting with Nana they're both sitting down in a cemetery to catch up after along time of being separated.....................
(Y/N): " Nana, how long has is been?"
Nana: "It's been 8 years since we saw each other, we got separated during Grimm attack and I thought you were dead."
(Y/N): "I was lost and I tried to find you, but along the way I ran into a woman who wanted to take me in. She was nice to me and never cared about my horns."
Nana: "What was her name?"
(Y/N): "Summer Rose. And I just saw her earlier, but she was younger."
Nana: "You mean Ruby?"
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "Ruby?" (That was Summer's daughter? One of the daughters she told me about when she was gonna adopt me.)
Nana: "What's wrong?"
(Y/N): "Nothing, it's just-"
.....................his eyes widen as he pushes Nana outta the way to dodge an attack, they both roll on the ground as they looked to see a girl with brown and pink hair with her eyes looking the same.....................
Nana: "Her again?"
(Y/N): "You know her?"
Nana: "I was eating ice cream until she attacked me, I didn't want to fight her, but she was too resilient."
(Y/N): "I see *stands up* Nana, get outta here. I'll handle her."
????: "So, this is the girl you had trouble with Neo? She's a little girl."
(Y/N): *looks at the guy* "Roman Torchwick. I heard about you."
Roman: "Hey, he has the same horns as her. They must be related, well I certainly can't kill a little girl so I'll kill you!"
.....................he shoots a bullet from his cane heading towards (Y/N), but his Vectors destroys it with shocked faces on Roman and Neo from what they saw.....................
(Y/N): "Anyone who threatens the ones I care about, doesn't live to see the next day."

3rd P.O.V

......................he uses his Vectors heading their way to punch them in the gut, they fly back sliding on the ground crashing through tombstones. (Y/N) approached them slowly with killer intent in his eyes while they get up grunting in pain from the attack they suffered.....................
Roman: "What was that? That felt like a fist, that was more stronger than Little Red's sister."
(Y/N): "Little Red?"
Roman: "This stupid brat with black hair with red tips who I plan on getting rid of for standing in my way."
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "You mean Ruby? You're dead now!"
.....................he uses his Vectors to grab Neo's leg and swings her around into more tombstones making her grunt in pain. He does the same with Roman only dragging him on the ground into a wall. He slams Neo on the ground leaving her there in pain, he pulls Roman towards him making him stand up with his Vectors, Neo gets up to see what was happening causing her to run to them, but gets held down my Nana's Vectors, but making sure she doesn't rip off her arms and legs.....................
Nana: "Sorry, can't let you interrupt."

(A/N: Music starts here.)

.....................Roman looks terrified at (Y/N) while he looks at him with hate in his eyes, Roman remembered his cane is still in his hand. He smirks shifting it towards him to shoot again, but his arm breaks making him scream in absolute pain making Neo worried.....................
Roman: "You bastard! How are you doing this?"
(Y/N): "You wouldn't understand."
Roman: "You freak! *(Y/N)'s eyes widen in anger* You and your semblances it makes me-"
.....................(Y/N) pulls on his arm dislocating it  from the shoulder making him scream again, Neo tries to break out causing Nana to increases the grip of her Vectors making her wince in pain.....................
Nana: "Keep this up, and I'll do the exact same to you."
Roman: "Stop it, please. What are you?"
(Y/N): "Even if I tell, you won't believe me."
Roman: "No please, I'll listen."
(Y/N): "I know and your partnership with the White Fang, even if I did. You would tell them what we are and they'll hunt us down."
.....................he uses his Vectors to pull off his arm frm the shoulder causing blood to go everywhere as he screams in pure agony as Neo cries seeing him being tortured. (Y/N) moves his Vectors to his abdomen squeezing on it opening wounds making blood to come out with Roman wincing in pain unable to scream now. Police sirens are heard causing Nana to run at him.....................
Nana: "(Y/N), the police are coming. We have to leave."
......................he looks at her until he starts having a headache dropping Roman on the ground bleeding to death. (A/N: End the music here.) They run off with Neo rushing at Roman to pick him up off the ground with his only arm over her shoulder and carried him back to the White Fang Hideout before police can arrive. (Y/N) and Nana got away far enough with (Y/N) still having a headache until it stopped.....................
Nana: "(Y/N), are you okay?"
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Nyu?"
Nana: "(Y/N)?"
Ruby: "Ny! Nana!"
.....................they look to see Ruby and Blake approaching them with (Y/N) hugging Ruby, Nana looked confused at why (Y/N) is acting like that.....................
Blake: "We had to find you two, Ny suffered a head injury which looked really bad and he doesn't remember who he is."
Nana: (Head injury? I see. When he's like this he isn't Y/N right now.)

Cinder P.O.V

.....................after Roman returned with an arm missing along with an injury at the abdomen causing a lot of White Fang to tend at his wounds, Cinder is watching as it happens as she is wondering how did he end up the way he is now. She wanted to ask Neo, but she was too terrified from what she saw making Cinder angry not getting any Intel on what happened on who caused those injuries to Roman. Right now she his sitting outside looking at the ocean.....................
???? 2: "I heard what happened to Roman, pretty messed up of how he was injured."
.....................Cinder looks left to see someone she thought was dead; the White Fang Captain is standing there looking at her wearing a black version of his White Fang gear.....................
Cinder: "You're alive? I thought you were dead!"
Markus: "I wasn't dead, and my name is Markus. I'm back."
Cinder: "You know what happened to Roman?"
Markus: "It's the same thing that happened to me, that kid did the same to Roman is what he did to me. But, much, much worse."

???? P.O.V

.....................back in Vale, someone is looking at the cemetery from a distance since the police are there, the person smirks while staying hidden in the darkness knowing what happened there."
????: "You've gotten stronger since last time; (Y/N)."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)