Chapter 3: A Vision of the Past! A Reunion

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"Yang is in her dorm working in her weapons as she uses the screw driver to make sure it's secure and perfect, then she looks right to see Ny looking at it curiously as he looks at her..................
Yang: "Oh hey Ny. This is one of my weapons, it's called Ember Cilica. It's my bracelets that turn into gauntlets and also shoots shotgun rounds as well."
Ny: "Nyu?"
..................he pokes it as it goes into gauntlet form as he freaks out and falls back as Yang giggles at that as she goes to him as she kneels to him...................
Yang: "You are weird, but funny little guy aren't you."
..................he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Yang as he smiles, she puts her bracelets on as she made sure she fixed them right by activating it as she smiles, then she sees Ny looking at a picture as he is confused. Yang looks to see what the picture is as she smiles as she kneels beside him.....................
Yang: "I guess you should know, that's Summer. Ruby's mom and also my stepmom, my real mom disappeared while I was a baby, I don't know why and I still do. That's why I will find out when I find her."
..................he smiles at her, then she does as well. But, then the door is pushed open as they both look to see Ruby all excited...................
Yang: "Ruby, what's wrong?"
Ruby: "I have some good news, Blake and Weiss found Nana."
Yang: "Are you serious? *she nods* That's amazing."
....................then as they continue getting excited, they didn't know Ny left the room. Until they heard a thud as they look and they go in the hall as they see him on the ground rubbing his head...................

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................(Y/N) suddenly came back from that fall as he rubbed his head, he feels something wet as he sees the floor wet from being cleaned, then he hears running as he stands up.....................
????: "Ny, are you okay?"
???? 2: "Oh great, the stupid janitor forgot to put the wet floor sign again."
......................he turns around getting ready to kill one of the girls, but as one looks at him. He sees one with black hair and silver eyes as he never expected.....................
Summer 'echoing': "It's okay. You're gonna be alright now."
.......................his eyes widen as he vectors stop and he retracts them as he looks down as his lip shivers....................
(Y/N) 'whispering': "Summer."
.......................he walks off as he didn't care about them......................

3rd P.O.V

.......................Blake and Weiss returns to Beacon with Nana as she looks around amazed to see a place like Beacon, they take her to the dorm where they see (Y/N) walk in the distance. But, as Nana saw him her eyes widen as she knows who she is looking at as she starts smiling......................
Weiss: "Hey, where's Ny going?"
Blake: "I'll get him."
Nana: "N-No, I'll do it. It gives me a good chance to meet him, I'll be sure to bring him back."
........................she runs after him, Yang and Ruby sees her run off as Weiss and Blake approaches them......................
Ruby: "So, that's Nana?"
Blake: "Yeah. She said let her take care of Ny, and I thought why not."
Weiss: "Yeah. We thought it would be good to let Ny see another Faunus species like him. But, what happened?"
Yang: "Ny slipped on that cleaned floor and hit his head as he got up, the stupid janitor forgot to put the wet floor sign."
Weiss: "Again? *she nods* I just hope Ny is gonna be okay from that."

The Secret Facility

.........................at the facility where (Y/N) escaped, the White Fang Captain is screaming as he moves a little and Albert James arrives, then stands beside him..................
Albert: "You need to calm down."
White Fang Captain: "WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN? THAT LITTLE BASTARD TOOK MY ARM AND EYES, YOU CUT OFF MY OTHER ARM! I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU................."
Albert: "CALM DOWN! *he does as he lays back down* You luckily survived against (Y/N), usually he would kill without mercy."
White Fang Captain: "So, that's his name? Why does it interest you?"
Albert: "He's an unknown Faunus, we don't know where he came from or who his parents are. We had him trapped her for years trying to figure out what kind of Faunus he is, but multiple times we failed and failed. We are still trying to figure out what Faunus he is, we can't do that as he's still out there."
White Fang Captain: "You're saying, you want to find out who what he is? Then what about what happened with me?"
........................Albert goes to a computer as he types what happened on the day (Y/N) escaped as screaming is heard..................
Albert: "He has the semblance, unlocked it at a really young age. He calls them, Vectors. Invisible hands that can extend about 2 meters, they can rip through anything very, very easily, but as he gets stronger more Vectors gets formed as the reach gets more extended as well."
White Fang Soldier: "An evolving semblance? Amazing."
Albert: "Which is why we need your help, if you and the White Fang can help us capture him again. We'll give you anything."
White Fang Soldier: "We want him as a soldier when you're done with him, I'll get some of our people to help with finding out what Faunus he is."
Albert: "Deal. Now, you'll need to be ready to replace your arms and eyes. So, you need to rest up before then."

(Y/N) P.O.V

........................(Y/N) is sitting on the ground as he doesn't know where he is, he couldn't believe who he saw. Then he hears walking behind him as he shifts his eyes there as he gets his Vectors ready.....................
???? 3: "You haven't changed a bit (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "How do you know me?"
???? 3: "Well, you should know from years ago. You protected me and helped me grow up, also made sure I was happy. Right? Big brother."
.........................(Y/N)'s eyes widen as his Vectors retract, he looks as his eyes widen seeing Nana. Before what happened with him as the facility, he met Nana as she was younger than him, she was scared and alone as he found her. He took care of her like a big brother, so why she called him big brother cause she accepts it. (Y/N)'s eyes widen as he stands up and runs to her as she does, then they hugged as he cried seeing her again, he hears her crying as well."
(Y/N): "I missed you so much."
Nana: "I missed you to big brother."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)