Chapter 1: Arriving at Beacon! Murdering White Fang Soldiers

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"After team RWBY found the mysterious guy, they took him to Beacon Academy where they are riding in a Bullhead as the guy looks around in the Bullhead, they arrive and they get off, but the guy falls off and Yang and Weiss helps him up as he smiles at them, then they head to their dorm and they walk in and as they do he looks around and then he starts squirming....................
????: "Nyu. Nyu."
Blake: "What's going on?"
Weiss: "I don't know. Is something wrong?"
????: "Nyu."
Yang: "Oh boy, I think he has to go to the bathroom."
Ruby: "Oh no."
Weiss: "I don't think he knows what to do since he lost his memory, *pinches nose* and he needs a bath."
Ruby: *pinches nose* "Yeah. He does."
..................Yang once again volunteers to do that as she is bathing him and she uses the shower head to rinse his back....................
????: "Nyu."
Yang: *giggles* "You are one strange guy. *he looks at her* But, you are pretty cute. I guess thinks will go okay."
..................then in the room where Ruby, Weiss, and Blake are...................
Ruby: "So, what do you think we should name him?"
Blake: "Well, since he did get that injury and the way he's acting I do believe that he doesn't know his name."
Weiss: "Then we'll just figure a name for him until then."
Ruby: "What about what he keeps saying over and over?"
Blake: "Nyu? *Ruby nods* That sounds like a girls name."
Weiss: "How about we remove the 'u' and call him Ny?"
Blake: "Now that's better."
Ruby: "Yeah. Ny."
...................they hear the door open to their own bathroom open and they look to see Yang and Ny walking in as he's in another pair of clothes...................
Blake: "I guess you it wasn't awkward?"
Yang: "Nah, he didn't do anything wrong. He just sat there, and he's a quick learner. Now he knows how to go to the bathroom."
Ruby: "Well, good for you Ny."
Yang: "Ny?"
Weiss: "We decided to call him that until he remembers and what his real name is."
Yang: "Okay. I can deal with it."
Ny: "Nyu?"

3rd P.O.V
In a Alleyway in Vale

..................in an alleyway an unknown person is walking down there and this mysterious person is walking after throwing away some clothes and putting on some other clothes. Then as this person does a group of thugs are hanging out and one looks in the direction where this person is..................
Thug 1: "Hey look."
Thug 2: "Well, well, well hey is it the wrong time for someone like you to walk here?"
....................they person doesn't respond and they get impatient and they walk up to the person. Then outside the alleyway they person walks out and in the alleyway the thugs are brutally murdered as their bodies are on the ground and blood goes everywhere on the ground.................

Team RWBY P.O.V

....................Team RWBY are walking through the halls as Ny is following them as they head to the cafeteria so they can show him around...................
Ruby: "Ny, you are gonna love it here. Maybe if you're interested we can train you how to fight."
Weiss: "Ruby, let's not do that. The last thing we need to do is hurt him."
Ruby: "Yeah, yeah okay."
.....................they turn a corner and then as they do..................
Ny: "Nyu."
????: "Looks like there's a new freak here now."
.....................they turn around to see Cardin and his team as he has Ny by the shirt and pushed against the wall......................
Yang: "Leave him alone Cardin."
Cardin: "How about no?"
Ruby: "Leave him alone now."
Cardin: "What are you gonna do shrimp?"
......................Yang punches him in the face and he walks back, but then Weiss sees Ny run off....................
Weiss: "NY, WAIT! COME BACK!"
Blake: "Look what you did Cardin, you made him run away."
Cardin: "So? What the hell was his problem?"
.....................Yang stomps on his head knocking him out, then they run after him and then they see him on a Bullhead and they get worried...................
Blake: "We'll find him."
Weiss: "I just hope no one hurts him. He's too innocent for anyone to hurt, he wouldn't hurt a fly if he's like that."
Yang: "We better hurry."

Psychotic Sadness: RWBY x Diclonius Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara