9

"Sorry I know I speak too much right?" I added.
"No,I can hear you speak all day"Erik replied as he gazed into my eyes 👀 and I blushed.............
I and Erik were talking and suddenly I heard someone call out my name.
"Tatiana! Look I am here!" The tone was pleasant,I looked around and saw I Isabella.
She had grown up and was looking beautiful,but her eyes were still the same,innocent and bright as always,Just like I remembered.
"Isabella!" I called out her name when I saw her.
She was on the opposite side of the hallway,waving at me.She made her way out of the crowd and came to me.
"Oh my gosh!you look soo beautiful! It's been a long time,I missed you my friend." She exclaimed with tears of happiness in her eyes while hugging me.
"I missed you too!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.
I and Isabella are best friends but we weren't able to see each other for 2 years.
I felt like everything might have changed after such a long time but fortunately everything is the same..
"Oh hello King Erik pleased to meet you!" She greeted Mr Erik as soon as she turned and saw him.
"Pleased to meet you too Miss Isabella." Mr Erik's tone was a little different, a little cold this time.....strange but nevermind.
"The ball is about to start soon, whom will you dance with Tatiana?" She questioned curiously.
"I don't really know..." I replied.
"Why don't you dance with King Erik? If he doesn't mind." She voiced while her gazed set on Erik as if she was telling him to not to dare refuse.
"Umm.. maybe King Erik has other plans..-" I went on breaking her gaze as it was getting awkward.
"Not at all,I'd love to dance with." Erik voiced interrupting me swiftly.
"Alright then!Enjoy!" She said delightfully and was about to turn and leave.
"Wait" I stooped her.
"My parents doesn't know that I am here.
Don't tell them if they ask you or talk to you or bump into you please!" I whispered into her ear with a lowered voice.
"I would never." She reassured me with a smile and added
"now go and enjoy your dance!"
I replied with a nod and a smile on my face.
I turned back to Erik.
I was looking at him and I heard Isabella making an announcement.
"Ladies and gentlemen,thank you for joining us tonight in Arcelia . Now we shall start the ball. Enjoy!" She cheered.
The music started to play. Erik looked at me and asked
"May I have the honor of being your first dance,my lady?" In a warm tone with a mischievous smile on his face.
"Yes please." I replied in a soft voice trying to hide my blush.
We begin to dance 🕺 💃🏻.
We looked into each other's eyes as we danced we were talking and giggling.

"You dance surprisingly very well Miss Tatiana, after that dynamic entry of yours I was afraid you will step on my toe while dancing

"You dance surprisingly very well Miss Tatiana, after that dynamic entry of yours I was afraid you will step on my toe while dancing."he teased me sarcastically and I giggled.
"The world is full of surprises Mr Erik,isn't it?" I voiced casually.
"Indeed" he replied and then spun me around around with a smile on his face.
I could feel everyone's eyes on us and they were murmuring something perhaps they might be gossiping about Mr Erik.

"Everyone is looking at you" I said with a lowered voice.
"No,everyone is looking at you as I don't really dance with anyone. They are probably thinking who is this lucky lady and guessing which kingdom you are from." He replied sarcastically.
"Oh really?why don't you dance with anyone Mr.Erik?" I questioned.
"Mm.. I don't really know. No one is worthy of dancing with my handsome face." He replied sarcastically with a mischievous smile.
"Is that so? Then what about me?" I replied back sarcastically.
"Mm about you,well you are...special." He voiced but this time it felt like he wasn't joking.....
I could see in his eyes.
I could feel my cheeks burn.
We were dancing and then the music suddenly stopped.