40

My heart started beating faster and faster when I heard Erik's name.
I couldn't bear it.
"Oh wait Miss,you still have to get ready-"
I stood up and stormed off to the palace garden.
I didn't care if I was ready or not.
I sat on a bench in the palace garden near the forest.
My hair were a little messed up, I had to put on my veil and some other accessories and stuff but instead,I was just wearing my elegant white wedding dress and was looking at the decorations that Queen Sapphira arranged near the palace garden.

"Young lady! What are you doing here? Go and get ready,we don't have much time left." Queen Sapphira voiced.
"Ugh not again!" I pouted but I still obeyed.
I went back to my room.
The maids helped me get my hair done.
They put on the other accessories and many other things.

[1 hour later]

I am all ready for my wedding.
It's finally time.

I am walking down the aisle with my father with Lewis in front of me but the only name I can hear in my head is Erik,
My heartbeat is getting dangerously fast,I feel like I might have a heart attack.
My heart was sinking slowly as The Father were saying all the vows.
"....do you accept Princess Tatiana of Amaris as your wife?"
"I do" Lewis replied with a smile.
"...Princess Tatiana of Amaris do you accept Lewis of Amaris as your husband?"
I tried to force myself to say 'I do' but when I opened my mouth to say it,I couldn't.
"...Princess Tatiana of Amaris do you accept Lewis of Amaris as your husband?"

All I could think about was Erik,
Queen Sapphira and King Draven were staring at me with a grave look on their face signaling me to say 'I do'.....
I-I..........-