18

"Alright fine,we are in Esmeray kingdom. I know,
I know you are not allowed to come here at any cause but please..!
I want them to apologize for what they did in my ball. Don't worry my kingdom is in good terms with them they can't hurt you." She replied in a lowered voice.
"I have to go back- I can't- if anyone gets to know that I am here I'd get in big trouble!"
I panicked.
"Stay quiet,they will get suspicious please..!" Isabella pleased.
"I will take the blame on me if anything happens please Tatiana,
they tried to hurt you too and also ruined my ball they should apologize..!" She pleaded and I helplessly nodded.
How could I forget this thing about Isabella....
I have known her all my life...
She is the kind of person that will do anything to make you apologize at all costs if you have done something wrong to her.....
Even if it is a small thing...

The guards stopped us at the castle gate.
"I am Princess Isabella from Arcelia kingdom and she is one of my friends and I'd like to meet the commander or the king of Esmeray kingdom."
Isabella added confidently.
I was looking at the castle of the Esmeray kingdom while she was talking.

The castle was indeed very mysterious yet beautiful in the moonlight.....
I noticed it was getting dark..
As soon as the guards heard this they called the commander.
The commander came walking towards us....
He looked very arrogant to be honest...
I was having a bad feeling about all of this...
"Well greetings Princess Isabella,I am Milos the commander of Esmeray kingdom."
"I see you have a friend along with you....." commander Milos added as he's gaze fell upon me.
"Yes,Today I have came here to give a chance to apologize." Isabella voiced with a fierce look.
"Pardon me?" Commander Milos replied.
"I think this is a misunderstanding,please come here ladies.I don't want to people to gossip..."
Commander Milos added respectfully.
We walked into a dim corner beside the castle gate...
"Miss Isabella,the friend you have brought along seems to be quite familiar." Commander Milos added.
I was not able to read his expression.
"You might be mistaken Commander." Isabella added with a hint of worry in her eyes.
"Hmm.....I don't think so, she looks quite familiar to ......
Ahh right.. she looks like Princess Tatiana of Amaris..."
Commander Milos voiced mockingly.
I kept quiet thinking if I say something I would make this worse...
"You ar-are mistaken,it's getting late so we shal-shall leave now.." Isabella panicked.
"GUARDS! That girl is Princess Tatiana capture her! She may be here to seek some information!" Commander Milos shouted.
"Tatiana run! They won't dare to hurt me." Isabella voiced.

I started to run.....
The guards were chasing me......
I was running as fast as I could but I tripped over a stone on the ground.......