29

I started chasing Erik's carriage....
He might have spotted me but didn't stop....
I want to know why did he hide this.....
Was everything a lie....?
All the memories started replaying in my head.....

I chased his carriage for quite a while until the carriage finally stopped at Swan lake which was very close to Esmeray kingdom.....
I stopped Midnight and got off.....
Erik came out of his carriage.....
There was another carriage.....
Someone got out of that carriage,it was the commander who tried to hurt me that day when Erik saved me in Esmeray....

"Your majesty.!"
"Get in the carriage and go to the castle.I do not want to hear another word!"Erik commanded with a cold look.

The commander obeyed and the carriage started moving while the other was waiting for Erik

He took off one of his coat and came and gave it to me.
"It's very cold today,wear this." Erik voiced while handing me his coat.
We wiped away my tears.
"St-stop acting like y-you care.....
Why did y-you do th-this to me..?" I cried.
"Tell me the truth was everything a-a lie...?" I sobbed.
"Shhh" he wiped off my tears gently.
"No-no I want to know the truth.tell m-me." I sobbed.
"If you want to know the truth then fine.....
I am King Erik of Esmeray,I never did those attacks on you.My commander did those attacks and when I got to know about them,I commanded to stop them..
I wanted to use you  to get information from Amaris kingdom but -but I-I ended up fa-falling for you,I lov-love you .Trust me please."Erik explained and caressed my face.
"I want to-I want to trust b-but how can I..?"I cried.
"Please..Tatiana don-don't cry,I didn't wa-want to hurt you that's why I didn-didn't tell you that I am-" Erik paused as if was in pain.
"I want to hat-hate you but you know what the wor-worst part is,I can't "
"Because I -I lov-love you." I sobbed.
"I love yo-you too Tatiana." Erik voiced.
"The-then why don't you ma-make peace with my kingdom then we-we can be togeth-together." I pleaded.
"I really wi-wish I could bu-but I can't my lo-love." Erik sighed.