33

Erik could have hurt me but he didn't instead he always saved me.....
Erik protected me.........

I still love him and I always will...........

Tears were rolling down from my cheeks,
Erik just kept holding me tight by his side while wiping away my tears.....
I felt miserable about thinking how Erik must have felt when he saw me first time.....
He must have seen me as the daughter of the people who killed his parents.....
Yet,he...........protected me,cared for me and loved me.....

"I-I was so wrong about you-,I thought you took advantage of me,b-but you" I voiced.
Erik looked at me with sorrowful eyes.
It felt like he couldn't bear to see me in pain.....

"Do you still lo-love me.?" I wondered.
Erik looked into my eyes and then at my lips and slowly leaned over to kiss me.
"I do,my love." Erik replied as his lips curl up into smile.

I heard some distant footsteps. I started hear some distant chattering too,it was Lewis I could guess from the voice.
"Erik it's Lewis,hurry go !" I exclaimed in a lowered voice.
Erik seemed like he was going to refuse but once he turned his face towards me and saw the extremely worried expression on my face perhaps it made him change his mind.
He nodded and gave me one final kiss.
I went back to the castle,to my room.
I hopefully didn't get caught but yet I was very worried about Erik.....

"Did he reach safely? No-no why did he come here?Did Lewis saw him.?" I muttered.

About an hour or so,I got a letter.
I opened it swiftly.
"My love,
Tatiana,
Don't worry,I reached safely my love. I apologize for bothering you today.I reached home safely,don't worry Lewis didn't see me.Lewis seems to be very close to you.....stay away from him if you can, my love. Don't worry no matter what happens I won't let anyone hurt you never.If you find any suspicious person, or if you spot the  Commander of my kingdom,inform me.
If you have any problems,or want anything tell me.I am giving this seal to you,use it for any emergencies.If there's any emergencies,write me a letter and seal it with this stamp/seal and place it anywhere outside your castle,My men will find it and deliver directly to me.
I love you Tatiana,
Good night love,
Sweet dreams my jellybean."

I found a small seal in the envelope.
It was small yet was very detailed and beautiful.
I hid it in the box along with the letter.
I sighed with relief when I got to know that Erik reached safely.