FIFTEEN

Poppy groaned when her eyes opened from the sun reflecting into her room. She didn't have as big of a headache as she thought she would. She just felt dehydrated. The girl picked up her phone and saw she was tagged in the same video multiple times.

The girl didn't bother to look at what video it was. It was probably just something that happened last night that she clearly didn't remember. 

"Poppy!" A yell came in as the door abruptly opened revealing Freya and Terra.

"Hello to you too." Poppy groaned at the loud noise.

"Did you see it?" Terra asked.

"See what?"

"Oh shit. She hasn't." Freya's eyes widened. "Well it's nothing. Nothing important."

"Yeah totally no video going around." Terra said.

Poppy was confused. "What video?"

Both Freya and Terra looked at each other. They both knew it was better if the girl didn't see the video. Terra already felt shitty watching it. Imagine how Poppy would feel if someone she thought loved her said those things about her. 

"Nothing." Both Freya and Terra said. 

The girl took the cue of them not telling her anything as she grabbed her phone off the bedside table and opened the notification of a video she was tagged in.

"Poppy." 

"Hey Riv? Shotgun me." Dane said.

"What about your girlfriend? Riven asked.

"Who?"

"You know, weird-arse fat girl loves plants and brownies."

"She... she can go and fuck a flower."

"Burn."

"And what about your girlfriend Riv?" Beatrix asked.

"Who?"

"You know, the broken wannabe specialist who follows you around like a lost puppy."

Riven chuckled. "She can go fuck herself because the only reason why she broke up with me was because she was scared I'll leave her. Funny how I already did."

Poppy threw her phone on the floor. Lucky for her, she had a furry rug so the phone fell there, leaving no cracks or damage.

"Fuck him!" Poppy yelled.

"Babe..." Freya tried saying, calming down her friend.

"He has some fucking nerve to say that especially after the night we had. I'm literally about to get violent right now."

"I would love to see that." Terra said, really liking the idea seeing someone she hated get his ass kicked.

"Babe, you know you're on your last warning. If anything else happens, Dowling will kick you out." Freya reminded her. 

"Like I give a shit. He deserves it. Both him and Dane. God how can he even say that about you Ters. Fuck!" Poppy was heated.

"It's fine." Terra reassured her.

Poppy shook her head. "No it's not fine Terra. Dane's a dick for saying those things about you. Riven is a dick for saying those things about me. Fuck!" The girl really needed to calm down right now. She really needed to get some air. "I need some air."

"The assembly's today." Terra reminded the girl.

"Not for me. If anyone asks, I'm too sick to go." Poppy changed into some jeans and a sweater. She threw over a coat and walked out her room ignoring her friend's calls.