A/N

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniently long period of silence on my end. Life became more then I could handle for a bit and I took an unannounced absence when I should have made it known to you all.

I apologize, truly.

However, over my disappearance, I have improved a bit more on my writing skills, thus I will be going back to my previous chapters (deleting old authors notes while I am at it) and editing the old chapters quickly before I begin the next chapter, that way I can fix spelling errors, fix plot issues where things might not have added up since I write in weird periods of time along with being half asleep normally lol.

HOWEVER.

I would like to give an ENORMOUS thank you to all of you guys for giving this story so much love and support already, I left with maybe a hundred or so viewers and now I have 21.3k views along with votes on my chapters and some supportive comments from some of you and I am truly so thankful!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I would also like to address this as well while I am here, I am aware that I have added in some of the teen wolf cast. Just because I have done so does not mean that I am making Liam a banshee like Lydia from the show!

A banshee is a creature that is only known to be a woman, thus, Liam could not be a Banshee, it is not accurate to the writings of a banshee.

I simply chose a few actors that I love and unfortunately it has caused some viewers to decide that it means I'm incorporating teen wolf creatures into this story. This is not the case!

Please disassociate ties to Teen Wolf all because I have two actors from that show, nothing from that show will be put into this novell unless I state otherwise. Thank you!