Chapter Two

All day Jacob had ignored him. He didn't fail to notice all of the glares towards him though. He was coward down in his seat all day, he couldn't seem to escape the hard glares until finally Paul sat with him at lunch blocking his view.

"What's wrong with you, you've looked uneasy all day. Are you ok?" Seth asked from across him as he sat down to. Liam leaned forward some but still kept out of Jacobs full sight.

"Did I do something wrong? Like..did I say something I shouldn't have?" He questioned the other boys sat down as well and were instantly interested.

"No, I don't think you did." Embry said while digging into his lunch. Quil also shook his head no the boys exchanged confused but worried looks.

"Then why the hell has Jacob been glaring at me all day?! I-I can't focus and there's like, this heavy weight on my shoulder but I can't find out what I did wrong and I'm honestly freaking the fuck out." He quickly said. Paul gave him a part on the back while Seth gave him a sympathetic look.

"Don't worry about him Lee. He's just having one of those days." Liam rolled his eyes.

"He's always having one of those days." He dropped his head onto the table making a loud thud causing everyone to look over. Grayson lifted Liams head up and sighed but Liam's eyes wandered to a pale guy sitting farther to the side. Liam choked on air as he saw the guy smile at him, but Liam being the awkward guy he is did some weird thing with his face trying to smile and then moved out of view.

"Who, the hell, was that." He said with wide eyes, his heart pounding as he looked at the others. Quil growled a little.

"Don't touch, look or speak to them." He said with an angry look.

"He's kinda hot though-" Jacobs voice came out this time from behind him.

"Don't go near them Liam. Do as your told." Liam yelped in fright and jumped a little seeing the pale guy from earlier glare at Jacob and the boys. Did he hear them? No, that's impossible, he's on the other side of the cafeteria. Liam sighed and stood up turning towards Jacob.

"Then tell my what it is that I do that seems to piss you off so much." He said while holding the top of his chair for balance and stood straight. Jacob simply stayed quiet glaring behind Liam. Liam scoffed.

"Fine, how about I go introduce myself to them then-" he turned but bumped into a hard object. Jacob and the hard object both grabbed him, the object steady him and Jacob pulling him closer. The object was the pale guy from earlier, behind him stood some other people, just as pale as him.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice the commotion, is this guy giving you a problem?" The guy asked while looking at Liam. Liam shrugged Jacobs tight grip off as he shook his head.

"No, I was actually about to head to Chemistry." Liam said as he saw the boys get up standing behind him and Jake. He felt tension thicker than a cement wall slam against him.

"He's fine, why don't you guys go back to your corner." Paul said with his arms crossed over his chest. Liam looked between the two groups.

"Damn, Jamison has a fan base? Who would have known." A familiar voice said as Luke Carson came into view with his normal smirk and crossed arms.

"Luke." Liam said coldly. Luke rolled his eyes and put his hands up in defense, Luke's squad behind him as well.

"Don't worry Jamison, for once I'm here to help, I don't like people fighting over whats mine." He said as he reached out and grabbed Liam's wrist, Luke turned to walk away with Liam when two hands shot out grabbing an arm each. Liam watched with wide eyes, Jacob had his right arm, The pale guy had his left and Luke had his wrist. Luke fully turned towards them and the three boys glared at each other.

"Let go." All three said. Liam felt suffocated as he looked at the three. What had he done, he was the center of a face of between cliques. He was fucked.

(What has Liam gotten himself into?)

(Sorry it's so short, but James Carson has been changed for Luke Carson, the new face claim is Cody Christian. Hope you all enjoyed.)