Chapter Three

"Let go." All three said. Liam felt suffocated as he looked at the three. What had he done, he was the center of a face off between cliques. He was fucked.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Liam let out a shaky breath, he couldn't believe he was about to say this but he didn't want to be alone with his raging friends and he didn't want to be alone with Luke or the stranger, He pulled from there grips and stepped back.

"Actually, I-I think I'll go with..." He quickly grabbed Seth's arm and smiled nervously but let out a gasp as he was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" He yelled and pounded on there back. Luke simply ignored him and carried him out of the cafeteria. The boys seemed to have been stopped by the pale people as he wasn't chased after.

Luke walked a good distance away before putting Liam down, but he went down to quick and lost his balance. Luke quickly tried to grab him but they both tumbled to the ground, Liam felt his head hit the ground hard and he yelled as he grabbed his now throbbing head. Luke was quick to push himself to his hands and knees over top of Liam.

"Shit, you good Jamison?" He pushed himself up some and was now straddling Liam.

"Does it look like I'm fine??" He said, he felt something warm on his hand and pulled it away seeing blood. His wide eyes trailed up to a shocked Luke before both heads snapped towards the cafeteria doors as they flying open. There stood a very pissed off Jacob and an equally pissed off Pale boy. There eyes locked on to Liam and Luke, the two seemed to look more aggressive and as Liam and Luke looked at each other again they realized how bad this looked.

Luke was straddling him with clenched fists from being startled by the boys bursting through the doors before hand, Liam was under him with a hand covered in blood and blood dripping from his head. There eyes widened and in and instant Luke was slammed against the lockers by Jacob. He let out a weird yell and if he wasn't about to die then Liam would have probably laughed.

"Jacob wait, he didn't mean it!" He felt a hand on his shoulder, he hadn't seen the pale guy approach him.

"Here, sit up." He said as he helped Liam sit up, Liam held his hand to his head and winced. The guy was staring at the blood.

"Hey- pale dude, you ok?" He shook his head snapping out of it.

"Ah- I'm Emmet, I'm not good around blood." He said sheepishly. Liam nodded but winced and stopped.

"I'm Liam-"

"Jamison! Nows not the time for introductions! Get your dog off!" Like yelled. Liam looked over and saw Jacob holding him by the throat and was about to punch him.

"Jacob stop!" He yelled, he forced himself up and grabbed Jacobs wrist but Jacob threw him off causing him to hit his head, Again. Liam hissed in pain.

"Why are you defending him?! He bully's you and hurts you every damn day." Jacob snapped. Liam's ears were ringing, but he could hear those words and his own blood started to boil. He sat up.

"The same reason I forgive you! You treat me like shit then try and rescue me, just like him! You are both the same! But unlike you guys, I know how to forgive and move on from dumb shit-" Liam's ears started ringing louder and his head was throbbing as he stopped yelling and clutched his head. Everyone's voice sounded distant as he felt his vision blur. Jacob and Luke were staring with wide eyes as Liam's eyes rolled back and he collapsed backwards, Emmet quickly stopping his head from hitting the ground. He could hear yelling but black spots danced around his vision before he went unconscious.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Sorry for another short chapter, just trying to get into the groove of this book.