/Chapter 2/

Cole's pov:

Ever since the day I ran into her, I've not seen much of Aliyah. I have been to her workplace more times you can count during that week. I've been working on photoshoots and the commercial for the fashion magazine Aliyah works at.

But back to Aliyah thoughts......She seems friendly, a girl with a lot of mystery and life experiences.

She seems the kind of person who loves sharing things about herself. Yet, she is hesitant to tell. Maybe something happened to her recently she may not want to share.

Only time will tell.... especially with someone like her. She seems like a hard nut to crack.

••••°°°°

It's Friday and I'm on my way to yet another meeting I have with the head of advertising. They want to me to do the commercial today with some models they've hired at another location.

You must be wondering what a freelance videographer and DJ is doing at the biggest fashion magazine in New York. Well, I've been asked and hired to do a commercial photoshoot for them. They're paying good money. More than a decent amount. Which is why I took the job.

It takes a while for the photo shoot and video to come out right. Perfect in my eyes. It's great the magazine allows me to have free creative control. As long as the video is perfect for the both of us. I can use it for my portfolio and they can use it for what they want to use it for. Advertising the company.

As I'm walking out of the studio space they've hired for the shoot, I see a busy street of New Yorkers walking up and down the busy streets of the city. Crowded as usual but less crowded than lunch hour.

It's just after 1:00 pm. I decided to take the subway since it's a little quiet and everyone's gone back to their offices.

I spend the rest of the day at my home office editing the video shoot for the magazine.

Aliyah's pov:

I just cannot get Cole out of my head. He is one handsome and beautiful man. I wonder if he thinks I'm pretty. Anyway, that's not the point. I just got back from lunch and I cannot stop thinking about how familiar he is. I decided to search him up after a while. I was debating on whether I should Google him or not. I decided to go for it.

Turns out he is a famous videographer and DJ. And he works part time at a local coffee shop as a barista. Turns out, that coffee shop is his dad's and Cole took over ownership since his dad died.

'Oh wowzas. Wow. He is a beaut. A beaut owner and hustler.'

I am snapped out of my thoughts by the head of editing when she swings by my cubicle. "Hey, Aliyah. How is the project coming along? You almost done?" I nod my head at her in agreement. I explain to her I'll have it sent to her by email and the hard copy will be at her desk by the end of the day.

She nods happily at my progress and asks me to come by her office before I leave today. I say "okay" before she walks off back to her office.

I work the rest of my Friday afternoon tirelessly on the project. Often my thoughts drifting to Cole every once in a while.

Authors note:
This is just a filler chapter. So sorry guys. :/

But..... :))

What do you guys think of the chapter? What do you think of the main characters, Cole and Aliyah? Do you think they'll meet again?

;););)