/chapter 7/

Authors note: this chapter will be x-rated, 18+ and will contain some mature content.

Read chapter at your own risk. Feel free to skip the chapter all together if you wish not to read.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliyah's pov:

He leans into me and kisses my lips as his hands gently stroke my cheek. We kiss passionately for a few minutes before I stopped him with my hand.

Cole looks at me confused as to why we stopped. "Let's move this to the bedroom...."
I say seductively before I get up off the couch and walk to my room.

Cole looks back at me with dark lust as he follows me into my room. I undress as I see Cole entering my room. I get down into my Victoria secret bra and panties. The rest of my clothes are in a line, one after the other like a trail.

I get on the queen size bed and lay on my back. I see Cole walking towards me. He jumps on the bed and lays next to me. Once he sees my seductive look he engulfs me into a passionate kiss. He moves over on top of me as he sprinkles kisses all over my body.

Cole's pov:

As I sprinkle kisses all over her body, I catch a glimpse of aliyah staring at me. She breathes heavily as I come to steal some more passionate kisses off her lips.

I slowly move my hand to untie her bra while keeping her distracted with my kisses. I open her bra with ease and it comes falling off just as quickly. I slowly go down on her leaving hickeys wherever I can. I reach her chest and give her a huge mark of my lipstick stain on her breast. I grasp her nipple with my soft lips and suckle for a while.

Moans and sounds like a hummingbird singing through the forest. I move to her other breast and grab her nipple with my lips to suck.

The rest of the night we spent passionately pleasuring one another sexually.

~~~the next morning~~~

*Alarm rings*

Aliyah's pov:

I wake up to sounds of an alarm clock ring from my phone. I grab my phone from the drawer and check the time.

7:30 am

I turn over to see an empty bed. I look around confused wondering what happened to Cole. I text him asking if he was okay and where he went.

A few minutes later, I see a coffee and an almond croissant in his hand from my favorite cafe. "Thanks, Cole. You didn't have to." He nods with his charming smile telling me he wanted to surprise me. He gives me the food and coffee as he sits by me in bed.

We made small talk about what happened last night and our plans for the day ahead. We both showered, dressed and left in separate directions. I was off to yoga while he was off to work.

I text my bestie, kat all about what happened on my way over to yoga which is half a block away. We FaceTime later in the day to catch up on recent events in between client calls, meetings and a chat with my boss.

My boss was nice enough to let me off early since I had finished the report earlier than expected. I spend the rest of my day at the gym, going pilates and cooking dinner.