Three

Hello everyone, welcome back to chapter 3 of freaks!!!!!!!!

Make sure to vote and comment, no one likes a quite reader :)

~happy reading and so sorry for not updating.

MY GREEN EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AS sunlight greeted them with open arms, as a pounding headache made its way through

Blank.

Once again I remembered nothing, not a thing after leaving the grill. I feel like a freak, I couldn't even remember the simplest of things, was I an alcoholic without knowing I was one?

What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? Am I some kind of freak?

I got up from my bed and stepped on the floor, the carpet felt like grass slowly going in between my toes tickling my feet like piles of feathers.

I took a long warm shower using my raspberry shower gel along with my tropical scented shampoo and conditioner.

I put on a white shirt along with a cropped button up sweater, white jeans, circle belt along with a baby blue handbag, coloured sneakers and some jewellery.

I walked down the stairs and once again no one was there, I knew Jeremy was out with his friends like he told me yesterday but Jenna and Elena told me nothing

I walked down the stairs and once again no one was there, I knew Jeremy was out with his friends like he told me yesterday but Jenna and Elena told me nothing. I feel like ever since I have been back everyone has been hiding something from me, mostly Elena she barely even shows her face to me and I am her freaking twin.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

It was night but no one was home, they all dropped me a message telling me not to worry but it hurt knowing they are excluding me and I am their family. I was eating my 5th Nutella toast when I realised how much weight I can gain like this "meh, I'll just work it out in my non existent workout routine " I reminded myself.
Luckily I had a fast metabolism so it was hard to gain weight for me tho it wasn't the best because I seriously looked like a stick figure.

(Not me describing myself 💁🏻‍♀️)

The doorbell rang as I got up and opener the door, there stood a man about 3-4 taller then me, he had dark blonde hair with the most beautiful blue eyes and pink lips with a dimple on either side of his cheeks, he was gorgeous.