Four

Damn, I did not update for so long—
I am so sorry but I was just really busy with school, homework my classes and whatnot.
Hopefully I have time to update this book more.

Anyway enjoyyyy.

"𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍"

"𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍"

Thats all I could say when the Klaus guy finished telling me about Vampires and whatnot.

"Sooooo, do you glow in the sun?" I couldn't stop myself from asking "what?" He frowned, I looked at him weirdly before explaining further "twilight you know Edward Cullen and the fact those vamps glow in the Sun"

He looked at me weirdly before shaking his head. Aww man I was really expecting him to glow.

"Where we going tho?" I asked the vampolf guy. "We sweetheart are going on a hybrid hunt" he answered, oh yeahhh he is a hybrid not a vampolf.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Klaus had asked me to text all my friends that I am going out if town for some while, Jenna, Jermey, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie were a bit sus at first especially Stefan, I had grown a liking to the boy he was like a brother to me. It took a while to finally convince my friends and family, now me and Klaus were standing in the warehouse while he put Elijah away in a coffin.

For some reason I was really attracted to him and not just cause of his looks I was attracted to him mentally like my heart was calling out to him but then I reminded myself again about the fact that I am a freak, I am attracted to a guy who killed my sister and is making all of their lives a living hell.

I needed to stay away from him as much as I could.

"Why do you keep your family in coffins?" I said curiously, he looked up at me with a smirk and said "I doing it to protect them Madison there is lets say a certain uhhh someone who wants to kill me and my family so I keep them in coffins so that the someone can't kill them"