Six

HOLA!!!
Don't be a silent reader nobody likes that :)
Also so sorry for not updating for so long!!
So make sure to Vote, Comment and Follow if you want to
~Happy Reading!!

HOLA!!!Don't be a silent reader nobody likes that :)Also so sorry for not updating for so long!!So make sure to Vote, Comment and Follow if you want to~Happy Reading!!

IT'S CURRENTLY 1 AM AND I am in the kitchen baking an oreo cake cause like why not?

I was hungry and its never too late to have oreos!!

I started out by taking five oreos in a mug and crushed it with a fork then I added the tiniest amount of milk and mixed in I added a bit more milk until it was a batter consistency.

I then put it in the microwave for a minute and wam bam its done.

(Yes yall its a real recipe it tastes amazing you should try it)

I topped it off with some whipped cream and started eating when I heard a door opening, looking up I saw Klaus come out of the room in a plain black shirt and grey sweatpants.

He walked over to me and sat in front of the island on a stool "Maddy look I am sorry for snapping before I was just really mad about the wolves and I shouldn't have taken it out on you" he mumbled looking at the table.

He looked so damn cute— wait what?

"Oh its ok" I told him taking a bite of my cake, he looked at me confused while raising an eyebrow "wait really?" "Ya of course!"

He nodded awkwardly and stood up "well uh good night I guess" he said and quickly walked away but before he could enter his room I said something that surprised the both of us "um you can stay...I-I mean if you want I am not forcing you— uh ya"

Why was I so damn awkward out of nowhere?

He looked at me and smiled slightly and then nodded.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

It was 4 am and we were both watching random movies we found.

#sleepdeprivedsquad.

So far we had watched-
•The amazing Spiderman 2
•Avengers: end game
•Beautiful boy

And right now we were finishing Little woman and Timothee looks so hot throughout the whole film especially when he was drunk at that party.

"Wait I don't get how Amy and Laurie just confessed their love and decided get married like don't they wanna see if their relationship will work or not? And why did they kill Beth? I actually quite liked her" Klaus rambled.

I looked at him chuckling and explained "Amy and Laurie were kinda like soulmates they just knew they were gonna work out I guess and if Beth wouldn't have died Jo wouldn't have gotten back into writing"

"Do you believe in Soulmates Maddy?" He asked me after a bit of comfortable silence.

"Uh I guess kinda I mean it depends on the person if I find someone I truly love then I would consider them my soulmate but you never know what might happen I mean I was just an average girl who's parents died, she became depressed and now I am a girl who's sister is a doppelgänger who has vampire boyfriends, one of my best friends is a witch while the other is a vampire and I am talking to a Original Hybrid right now so ya life can take turns easily" I said.

He chuckled and looked in my eyes as I felt a pull in my heart telling me to do something.

I have been so weird lately especially since my eyes glowed like Klaus's did.

You know what never mind I am a weird freak who is hated by almost everyone.

"You ok?" Klaus's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I mumbled an "oh yeah" and stood up "I am gonna go to sleep now I am tired, good night" I told him he told me a good night as well and we went out separate ways to our rooms

I lied down on my bed under the covers when I heard my phone buzz with a text.

I looked at it and saw Elenas contact pop up.

(Btw no Maddy doesn't know that Elena is adopted she just put it as that as a joke cuz I have my sisters contact as that too!)

The adopted one😽
Hey Mads! Watcha doin?

Mads🤡
Hey Lena I am just on the bed you??

The adopted one😽
Oh same! Btw when are you coming back everyone misses you so much

Mads🤡
Is that everyone you??💁🏻‍♀️

The adopted one😽
Shut up!! Just tell me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mads🤡
Admit it Lena u miss me darling <3

The adopted one😽
Fine ok I miss my only sister now tell me before I steal your clothes!

Mads🤡
Fine fine, damn ok and I am not sure maybe in a few months I'll let you know and don't you dare steal my clothes you or I will skin you alive🫶🏻

The adopted one😽
Oh um okayyyyy.. anyway I'll text you tomorrow love ya! Good night <3

Mads🤡
Love you too my darling sister good night <3

I love my family so damn much, I cant wait to go back and yes I did forgive Elena. I mean she is my little sister I had too I love her so much.

I closed my eyes when they started to get heavy and finally I got some good sleep.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Hey yall!

Word count: 929

So sorry for not updating and a short chapter :(

I'll try to write a long one next time
TRY btw cant be sure

Anyways make sure to vote and comment!
Ily byeeee!

~Fiona <3