Seven

Yes I am a slow updater get over it smh
Anyways enjoy

Yes I am a slow updater get over it smhAnyways enjoy

"No"

"No"

"Oh come on! Wake up already"

It was around 9:00 am right now and Klaus has been trying to wake me up for the past I don't know about an hour. But the thing is he doesn't understand how sleepy I am right now and wont stop waking me up.

"Pleaseee just let me stay back todayyy I promise I'll wake up tomorrow" I pleaded.

"You said the same thing yesterday so I let you stay but not today you ought to get up now love" he said in a demanding tone. I pulled the blanket off me and glared at him before finally getting up.

I walked over to my suitcase and took out a pair of clothes and underwear and went to the bathroom, well I tried before I bumped into the wall.

"Ouch, I am okay" I mumbled and then finally entered the bathroom.

I took a nice long shower and by long I mean about an hour cause I wanted to annoy Klaus. I did some soft makeup before putting on my outfit I picked.

I also put on a pair of sunglasses on my head knowing its gonna be really hot

I also put on a pair of sunglasses on my head knowing its gonna be really hot. I walked out of my room to see Klaus near the kitchen island his hand was in the air to get a glass from one of the top cabinets.

Damn.

This position made his muscles pop out as well as the veins in his arms that were more visible as he was wearing a short sleeve shirt.

"Done staring yet love?"

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts, He was now leaning onto the counter with the glass now in his hands, blush creeped my up neck onto my cheeks as I said "me, staring at you? You wish. I wouldn't look at you even if you were the last man on the planet"

He didn't look offended, in fact he looked amused.

Weird.

"So you wanna go or I can go back to bed, cause I would he happy to" this time I interrupted his train of thoughts. He just raised an eyebrow and motioned for me to come with him to the car so we could oh so fortunately leave. Note. The. Sarcasm.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee"

"No"

I had been bugging Mr. Grumpy pants for the past 20 minutes so he could stop at the store but like I said before Mr. Grumpy pants wont budge, so I decided to use the oldest trick in the book.

"If you want me to die of hunger you could have said so you know"

Emotional blackmail?
Oh yeaaaaassss.

He just rolled his eyes and pulled into the nearest store.

I hopped out of the car and skipped my way inside as Klaus just rolled his eyes and sighed, walking behind me.

Me being me I first went into the candy section.

Oh my gawddd.
My eyes..
AHHHH
they have been blessed.

Right beside the candy section was, drum roll please......a book shelf.

OH MY GAWDDDD.

I instantly walked over to it and looked at the books.

Pride and Prejudice
Shatter me
And much more.

(I know shatter me wasn't released till 2011 but bare with me please)

I stacked around 7 books and some candies before walking over to the counter.

"Who is paying for all this now Maddy?"
Klaus asked me.

Bitch.

"You" he kidnapped me and I don't wanna be here so he has to be the one who pays for me and makes sure I am comfortable.

He looked at me with amusement before pulling out a black card.

Dayumm he rich, rich.

He then payed for everything and we left the store and walked back to the car.

I felt a little guilty about making him pay so I said "look Klaus sorry for making you pay I could have been more mature about this"

He just chuckled slightly and said "thats alright my love if you ever need anything I am here ok?"

I felt weird tinga-linga-lings in my stomach and just opened the car door and sat inside.

Why am I all of a sudden all mushy and gushy on the inside.

Snap out of it Madison Gilbert you're supposed to hate his blue eyed, curly hair, wolf and vampire ass.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Word count: 787

Hey yall Ik this ch is short but I am trying to get back into writing! I am trying my best!!
Make sure to vote and comment I am trying my best here!!!

Ily
~Fiona<3

Ily~Fiona<3