Eight

Helloooo lovely ppl!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure to vote and comment, I dont bite....unless needed..
Btw I have viral and my throat be killing meeee sooo yaaa
Anyways enjoyyyy!!

Btw I have viral and my throat be killing meeee sooo yaaaAnyways enjoyyyy!!

Wow

Wow.

That's all I could think of while looking at the scene in front of me.

Madison was currently asleep on the passenger seat and the golden sunlight shining through the window made her look even more beautiful. I really am blessed to have such a beautiful soulmate who's too kind for my dark soul.

But is that gonna stop me from making her mine? Absolutely not.

I still hadn't told her that we are soulmates because I don't want her to think that she is forced to love me, I want her to fall in love with me on her own record.

I first thought it would be easy to make her fall in love with me but then I found out her sister is the doppelgänger therefore it would be harder because well.. I needed to kill Elena.

I came to a few conclusions in the end..no matter what I wasn't going to force her to fall for me not that I was gonna do that anyways, second, I wasn't going to tell her about us being soulmates until the right time because I don't want her to think that I am only with her because of the bond.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Madison suddenly spoke, "how long was I out" her voice was raspy considering she just woke up. I replied with, " not that long around like 25-30 minutes"

She was quite for some time before she spoke again, "since you are an original and the only thing that can kill you is a white oak stake so if the world ends would you die or be alive in space or some shit like that?"

"What"

"You heard me"

I did not know how to answer that so I mustered up an answer and said, " I am not sure love but I guess we will know once the world ends"

She was quite for the rest of the ride.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Its a small chapter but I feel like if my chapter is smaller I will get more uploading done.

Anyways hope u enjoyed!
See ya next time

Ly
~Fiona <3

Ly~Fiona <3