chapter 4

(this is like the previous chapter just in kazuha's pov and a little more story plot)

I was running as fast as my damn legs could take me, "Fuck! Why is my legs so short!?" I cussed as I tried to pick up the pace. I woke up much later than usual and now had to reach school in 10 minutes, 'they close the front gate in 5 minutes, I'll take the side.' I thought as I rounded the corner.

I ran past the school's front but stopped my tracks when I saw that purple dude again, despite not seeing him for an entire winter break.  'he's in our school uniform? Is he late too? Damnit!' I shouted in my head as I heard the first bell rang, I just sighed and grabbed the dude's arm and dragged him to the side fence, he yelled out some profanities but nothing I haven't heard of.

I continued dragging the guy to the side fence when he finally broke free from my grasp and yelled at me "What the hell?!" He shouted too loud! "idiot! You're gonna get us caught, Do you want to be late or what?!" I Hissed, Hoping he'd shut up before the security guards caught us.  "The front gate is there! Not here, this is just some stupid fence, what we gonna do? Climb the bloody thing?" The dude scoffed. "Obviously? Come on, I'll help you." I said as I climbed the fence, I climbed it so many times due to me always over sleeping that it became a habit and it has gotten easier within a year. I sat at the top as I stretched out an hand for him to grab onto. He looked skeptical at the thought, "Come on, it's not that hard." I urged him, he grabbed on as I pulled him over and threw him onto the ground. I jumped down the fence and rushed off without helping him up, the first bell rang so it's every man for himself.

I slammed opened the classroom door and jumped into my seat, all within 5 minutes before the teacher came, "pretty sure you ran pass the teacher." Lumine said as she kept her phone away, "probably. Anyways, today's the day the violin guy comes to the school." Aether said, moving the topic to my favourite musician, "Ah I totally forgot about that. Bet that kaz has been thinking about it all winter break. Hahahaha!" Lumine teased while I just rolled my eyes at her, " heard his coming into our class, he must be smart as hell!" Aether inferred as he slumped down onto his desk, "Obviously, if he is in our class. He has to be, we're in honours!" Lumina said proudly, "Hmm, we'll only have to wait and see. " I smiled.

It has been 15 minutes past first period and the twins were already asleep, the teacher just gave up trying to wake them up, 'just how are they in honours class...' I thought as I glanced at the two, breathing in and out synchronous as ever, no wonder they're twins. Just then, the classroom door opened and the teacher put on a more enthusiastic face than the one she had before, bored and tired to happy and cheerful. "Ah! There you are!" I looked at the guy closely and realized he was the same guy I helped earlier this morning! "He must've saw me too as he paused for awhile before Continuing his introduction, "Alright, you can sit next to kazuha." The teacher announced loud enough for the twins to wake up from their fake sleep, " so you were awake." I sneered, as the two looked away as if they didn't just try to skip out on participating during class.

"Hey! You're that dude from earlier, I thought you were a junior. Cause, you know. Your height." I said as soon as he sat down next to me, I saw a vein popped as scaramouche coughed. 'Must be because I said something about his height.' kazuha smiled, "Ah...is that so." He tried to smile to calm the subject off but all that came out was a smile that was akward and forced. " You're not that far apart, I'll say that you two are the same height." Lumine said, Scaramouche turned his attention to her as she continued talking about how I was just as tall as him. " Oh btw, the name's Lumine, my brother over is behind kaz is Aether. And I suggest you don't flirt with him, that's a dude with green highlights trying to win his heart already. But his attempts are hopeless, my brother's too oblivious and think it's because the guy admires him as a friend." Lumine Whispered the last part and scaramouche's facial expressions turned to an pityful one for xiao. "Xiao isn't trying to win my heart! He has way better things to do." Aether proclaimed, scaramouche watched as the two bicker back and forth, I don't bother dealing with the two so I went back to writing poems in my book for future projects.

Third person POV cause I can
_________________

As soon as last period ended, Lumine grabbed onto scaramouche's blazer before he could run off, " Scaramouche, we're going to the mall later so you have to join! Treat it as a uhm, welcome party! Yeah!" Lumine said, "Uhm." Scaramouche sweated, he seemed to be scared and kazuha easily noticed, "Lumine, today's a school night. Let's wait until the weekends alright? Plus I'm sure scara has to ask for permission right? Same goes for you, you have tuition today."  Kazuha countered, "you're right. Plus Aether has to go to Xiao's again. Might as well just live with him while your at it?." Lumine let go of scara's blazer and started to bicker back and forth for got knows how many times today with her brother, kazuha just rolled his eyes at the two. He glanced to scaramouche who looked relieved, Scaramouche must've sensed someone looking at him so he looked over and the two made eye contact, it was as if time had stopped just for them. But scaramouche broke the tension by looking the other way, "uhm, thanks I guess. Anyways I got to go." Scaramouche smiled as he waved the three off. 'what a fake smile.' kazuha thought as he saw how quickly that smile disappeared when scaramouche's back face them.

"Ah! Damnit, I forgot to ask him for his number for this weekend. Shit!" Lumine cussed, " Tomorrow is Friday, you can ask him then. Shouldn't be a problem right?" Kazuha stated. "Aether! There you are, I didn't see you at our usual waiting place so I figured you be here." A voice jumped into the conversation, "Xiao! Sorry about that, I was just taking longer than usual to pack up." Aether said as he quickly packed up his remaining textbooks that were on the table, Xiao walked over to the other and help him pack,"thanks Xiao, I have homework to do today though. Hmmm." Aether sighed as he lifted the bag only for it to be taken away by xiao, "I can carry it just fine you know." Aether pouted, " It's alright, we can study at your place. I do have homework to do to. " The darked hair man said, carrying both the school bags and raised a hand for the blonde to hold, who grateful took it. The blush on the darker was so obvious, the the left out two just sighed. "See you guys!" Aether waved goodbye as he and xiao went off hand in hand. " Suddenly I feel more single than I already am..." Kazuha sighed, "it's alrighttt, you can date purple boy. " Lumina patted his back in comfort. "Easy for you to say, you're dating ayaka. I'm still single, and why purple boy? He has a name you know." Kazuha whined as he walked out the classroom. "You're ignoring the fact I said you can date him." Lumine pointed out, "He is attractive, but there's something mysterious about him. I'll find out soon enough." Kazuha admitted before the two of them parted ways.